We’re an organization aimed at creating a world of healthy, fulfilling approaches to questions of meaning and purpose. Our first intervention is a tech platform to help people document meaningful things in their own lives, explore how to create vibrant approaches to meaning, and understand how these things affect their lives. User interviews have described the platform we’re building as “exciting” and “inspiring,” often asking “why doesn’t this exist yet?”
There’s no escaping it, meaning affects so much of our lives. As we work in this space, we believe we can redefine current ideas about work, relationships, community, and so much more–for the better. This is an exciting and also serious responsibility. This means how we scale our impact is just as important as the impact itself. Right now, we are bootstrapping and contributing in volunteer roles, including varying levels of full-time and part-time commitments. As we begin our fundraising cycle, we plan on converting volunteers to paid positions based on priority to critical mission functions.
Our team has a culture of curiosity, thoughtfulness, and intention. Our team includes subject matter experts in content and research on the issue, human-centered UI/UX product designers, and technologists in general. We’re actively working with ML researchers/engineers, philosophers, and psychologists as well. We bring our different perspectives together in a truly creative and interdisciplinary process.
We’ve been researching the critical role of meaning for years–if you want to join us in doing something positive about it, reach out to us @ email@example.com. Include something relevant for us to learn about your background; this can be your LinkedIn, resume, portfolio, GitHub, or anything else.
Making a meaningful impact starts with a single step. We look forward to hearing from you and having you potentially join our team. Don’t have the exact skillset? Apply anyway! If you have the time and motivation, we believe you can learn many things on the job.
• Provide technical leadership, vision, and strategy to drive the development of our app and platform
• Oversee development lifecycle, ensuring scalability, reliability, and performance
• Collaborate with designers ensure seamless alignment between technology solutions and product goals, prioritizing user needs
• Lead and manage a team of developers, fostering a culture not just innovation, collaboration, and excellence
• Develop and manage the technology roadmap, prioritizing features and initiatives
• Stay up-to-date with the technology and industry trends in software development, AI integrations, and other relevant fields
• Excitement about the organization's mission and a strong desire to make a meaningful impact
• Ability to think strategically and solve technical problems and challenges
• Experience in React Native
• Familiarity or interest in ML operation integration tools like embeddings, Langchain, Vector DBs, etc.
• Desire to exercise creativity in thinking about both technical solutions and contributing to product development with designers and other teammates
• Understanding of best practices for testing frameworks, data encryption, deployment, and cybersecurity