Hope you are doing well,
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply with your Updated Resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 302-721-5174
Position: SW Application Security Engineer
Location: 100% Remote (NO PST)
Duration: 12 months Contract
Work Authorization: US Citizen, GC, GC-EAD only
Elite Technical is seeking a Senior-Level professional that can help with Application Security Engineering as well as Cybersecurity Architecture. We are seeking candidate with Solid development background and good exposure to the Cybersecurity functions and environment. Looking for someone experienced at the same time able to quickly adopt to the changing environments, tools and technologies.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Collaborate with central vulnerability tooling teams to contribute to program maturation in support of vulnerability management activities
- Provide information security consultation for aspects of security reviews, risk remediation, architecture reviews and secure coding practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Coordinate with vendors on third party to leverage product capabilities and customize them to meet the requirements.
- Work closely with leadership, infrastructure, product development, and DevOps team members to assess risk, develop options, and implement solutions
- Knowledge of security information and event management (SIEM) tools, SAST, DAST and IAST tools
- Interact with Technical teams on threat attack vectors, risks and related analysis details
- Knowledge of common networking ports and protocols, application security, defense-in-depth, and common security elements
- Experience and good understanding of configuration and troubleshooting the WAFs, Load balancers and API gateways.
- Able to understand security in depth designs and actively contribute to them for the newer projects both on cloud and on-prem.
- Experience in technical writing/editing, to create or review/edit highly technical security documentation, to include cybersecurity and technical risk related documentation.
- 10+ years of overall hands-on technical experience in software development Java or Python or similar stacks.
- 5+ years of secure coding practices, security controls and Security Architecture experience
- 3+ year of vulnerability management risk scoring such as CVSS, CVE and related schema and scoring concepts
- 5+ years of experience orchestrating risk and control-related resolutions across a diverse set of departments
- Experience in co-ordination with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 3+ years of hands-on Reporting and dashboards using any of the enterprise reporting tools such as Power BI, MicroStrategy.
- 3+ year of scripting and automation experience (big plus)
- Experience with AWS cloud or other public cloud offerings (big plus)
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar GIAC certifications.
Thank you and Regards
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist -North America
1007, N Orange St, 4th FL 329, Wilmington, DE 19801