- Overview* CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CommonSpirit Health is the second largest not-for-profit health care provider in the United States.
With 142 hospitals and over 700 care sites across 21 states, CommonSpirit cares for millions of patients each year and employs over 150,000 people.
As a mission-driven health system, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthier communities, advocating for the poor and disenfranchised, and innovating how and where healing can happen—both inside our hospitals and out in the community. The Cybersecurity Awareness and Training Analyst will help lead our robust training and phishing simulation program. This role is responsible for planning, building, releasing, analyzing and reporting phishing simulations. This individual will collaborate with information security teams to identify areas of risk and develop targeted and roles-based information security training, education, and awareness activities. Additionally, the Cybersecurity Training and Awareness Analyst will work closely with the Learning Management team to manage annual compliance training and other cybersecurity module training in our LMS platform as needed throughout the year. The Cybersecurity Awareness and Training Analyst will work with the Cybersecurity, Communications and Culture Transformation Manager to identify the top human risks to our organization and ensure that the training initiatives are effectively measured, show value and support the growth of the cybersecurity program.
- Performs *intermediate* operational or analytical tasks
- Supports and participates in development of initiatives
- Proactively identifies and escalates security issues, risks, or operational performance concerns
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements
- Collaborates with internal and some external stakeholders, including executive leadership
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory.
- Qualifications* Bachelors Preferred
2-3 years job related experience required 3-4 years job related experience preferred 1 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred
- Good communicator
- Listening and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, proactive planning
- Excellent time management
- Comfortable owning tasks Tools
- Microsoft Excel
- PowerBI (nice to have)
- Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Sites, etc) Spreadsheet Skills
- Experience with large datasets
- Basic functions, including SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT, and/or IF
- Intermediate functions like SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX, and/or MATCH
- Conditional formatting
- Knowledge of keyboard shortcuts
- Create pivot tables and charts
- Filter through large amounts of data to validate relevance and accuracy
- The ability to do all mentioned above in both Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets Reporting Skills
- Create reports for different audiences
- Present and explain data using appropriate charts
- Analyze and interpret the data to tell a meaningful story
- Complete reports by a due date Communicate with supervisor if unable to meet deadline
- Pay Range* $35.28 - $51.16 /hour