Text code CAPTURE2 to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
MindPoint Group is seeking an experienced Capture Manager with business development, capture management, and proposal coordination experience to lead the capture of high-priority Federal business opportunities. You will assess the opportunity, identify the resources needed to pursue an opportunity, build relationships with key partners, and develop winning bid strategies, including pricing, teaming, and proposal strategy. You will have has an entrepreneurial drive and excitement to make a direct contribution to the growth of this dynamic business, working across the company alongside other motivated colleagues. The position reports to the Federal Sales Manager. You are responsible and involved in the full business development lifecycle from opportunity assessment through proposal execution.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Lead capture activities to secure both new opportunities and recompete contracts within federal government market
- Qualify opportunities based on company criteria and priorities
- Conceptualize win strategy and execute on capture plan/strategy
- Lead solution sessions including gathering customer intel, identifying customer hot buttons and translate into differentiators and discriminators, and black hat sessions
- Multi-task effectively and manage multiple captures at any given time
- Identify and research on opportunities through agency research, 3rd party market intelligence tools, client and partner networks
- Coordinate and drive all phases of capture activities and strategy execution
- Communicate overall capture progress to management; Escalate issues/concerns
- Lead responses to Requests for Information and Sources Sought requests
- Provide market analysis, competitor analysis, gap analysis, and teaming advice
- Help negotiate with partnership teams and prepare input for NDAs and TAs (working with Contracts)
- Prepare and deliver updates to senior leadership at specified milestones in the capture process (e.g., gate review)
- Support transition and transfer of capture responsibility knowledge to the operations team upon contract award
- Utilize BD market intelligence accounts and subscriptions: GovWin, FBO, agency vendor portals, prime contractor vendor portals, and other systems
- Oversee up-to-date pipeline
- Learn and adopt the MPG BD process for capture and proposals
What skills are required?
- US Citizenship required**
What is ideal?
- Bachelor's Degree required or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in capture management for IT/ Cybersecurity projects in the Civilian public sector space.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to drive efforts to completion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and presentation skills to individuals and groups, internally and externally
- Strong writing skills, including content development incorporating key win themes clearly and concisely
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with DOJ, Commerce, TREAS, HHS, USAID, and DHS accounts preferred but not required
- Field experience in cybersecurity and/or having an IT degree is preferred, but not required
- Desired familiarity and/or usage with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence software tools
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Compensation is unique to each candidate and relative to the skills and experience they bring to the position. The salary range for this position is typically $140-185k. This does not guarantee a specific salary, as compensation is based upon multiple factors such as education, experience, certifications, and other requirements and may fall outside of the above-stated range.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code CAPTURE2 to 202-915-6712 to apply!