The Enterprise Account Executive will be tasked with growing a territory using their skills to acquire Net New customers within Enterprise level companies, by showing the value and impact of ESET’s portfolio of current products.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the “C-Suite” of Enterprise Accounts (1000+ end users) organizations to align their business operations requirements to scalable cybersecurity solutions.
- Connect complex cybersecurity programs to business, and can drive significant revenue growth through new client acquisition.
- Become a solutions expert with the ability to strategically spot sales opportunities.
- Develop collaborative and productive referral relationships with Reseller Partnerships and Solution Vendors.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the company such as Technical Services, Marketing, Operations, Accounting and Sales.
- Drive 60% of bookings through the partner channel and 40% from direct sales. This is a hunter/farmer role.
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of Sales experience in MSP, Security Consulting, and IT Solutions
- Proven and documented track record managing enterprise-level accounts
- Sales experience around the new acquisition of customers.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
Who ESET is:
We are a global digital security company, protecting millions of customers and thousands of companies worldwide. We believe in a positive digital future. This is reflected in how we do business and our commitment to managing our company in socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways.
What we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Volunteer Time off opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Remote and Hybrid Working environments