Warfel Construction Company has an opportunity for a full-time IT Manager based out of our East Petersburg, PA location. This role will be responsible and accountable for overseeing all aspects of any project within the company’s Information Technology (IT) department, ensuring network and technology continuity and customer satisfaction internally and externally. This position will be expected to interact frequently with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
While this position is strategic in nature, the ideal person must be able to address technical questions as they arise and be on-call for emergency situations.
Major duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees and coordinates all IT-related projects, including setting project goals, timeline, budgets, and status updates to invested parties / departments. Will be accountable for project execution and success.
- Lead implementation of software adoption within the organization, working directly with stakeholders such as personnel, vendors, and end-users. Will provide post-implementation surveys and assessments to ensure internal end-user satisfaction.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to enhance business process, procedure, and job functions to increase efficiency as it relates to IT and Software Solutions.
- Will serve as the IT point of contact for all Warfel department leaders.
- Maintains a quality level of service through leadership of IT Service Desk Administration. Handles all escalated IT issues / problems, ensuring timely resolution.
- Coordinates schedules and responsibilities of IT resources, such as Network Administrator, IT Support Manager, etc to prioritize personnel as needed
- Conduct risk assessments of internal network and current hardware/software for IT projects and initiatives.
- Assist in forecasting IT-related needs and preparation of annual budget and scheduling of expenditures
- Ensure technology initiatives align with company goals and strategies.
- Ensure departmental software adoptions effectively work within company networks, resources, other software / hardware, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Associates degree in a related field, with additional relevant experience also considered
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of general experience in Information Technology
- Able to manage a team with varying personalities and skill levels
- Must be able to work as a collaborative member of a team and problem solve appropriately
- Ability to re-prioritize workload and redirect focus to urgent needs
This position will spend the majority of the time in a professional office environment. The qualified individual for this role will need to work in a sedentary position, with occasional visits to active construction jobsites, as the role requires. Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 25 lbs may be required as part of everyday tasks. Use of a computer, phone and printer will be required daily.
Competitive pay and benefits offered. Warfel Construction is an equal opportunity employer.