Pedago (doing business as Quantic School of Business) is seeking a highly knowledgeable and experienced Subject Matter Expert to join our team and contribute to the development of a comprehensive Chief Technology Officer (CTO) program. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for reviewing, commenting, and revising content for the Strategies of Scaling course within the program.
Ideal candidates would have significant experience serving in Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), or related technology leadership positions, demonstrating a track record of success. They will have deep expertise and practical knowledge of scaling concepts, methodologies, and best practices. They will also have familiarity with emerging technologies and its implications on scaling strategies. The candidate should be able to point our instructional designers in providing an overview of scaling, compare key indicators, and guide insightful discussions on effects and strategies for effectively scaling technology solutions.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will draw on their education and/or experience to provide accessible explanations of key concepts, review content that our instructional designers and instructional writers have developed and, if necessary, advise its revision.
This is a fully remote, part-time, 1099 contractor position for approximately 10-15 hours per week. The hourly rate is between $80-120 and is dependent on experience and credentials.
- Provide robust and current expertise in the subject area to be able to comment on the scope and sequence of the course.
- Recommend reference materials for further content development.
- Serve as a resource for instructional writers who have questions about strategies for scaling contents.
- Collaborate with the instructional design team on course content, answering any questions and advising the implementation of any suggestions.
- Review all lessons for content accuracy and provide timely feedback.
- Modify/update information as needed.
- Master’s degree in related field; PhD a plus.
- Expert understanding of strategies for scaling from years of practical experience in the field.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Patience and a willingness to answer questions, adjust content as needed, and ensure all lessons meet our standard of quality.
- Excellent and timely communication skills, including providing schedule availability.
How to Apply
Applications should include a cover letter and résumé.
Pedago is an education-technology company with a mission to democratize access to high quality education programs and career advancement opportunities. Quantic School of Business and Technology, our accredited international university with students and alumni from 50 states and over 100 countries, offers MBA and Executive MBA degrees, along with other disruptively affordable business and corporate training programs. Quantic combines the best of traditional top MBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning. Founded by the former CEO and fellow executives of Rosetta Stone, Pedago is a rapidly expanding company seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth.
Pedago thrives on workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.