Typical Experience: 36-60 months
- This is a remote position. This candidate will work either: Sat Tues - Sat and Sun hours are 7am 7pm and Mon and Tues hours are 7am to 4pm so it's a 40 hour week OR Wed Sat - Wed and Saturday hours are 7am to 7pm and Thurs and Fri hours are 8am to 4pm so it's a 40 hour week.
- Impeccable customer service skills along with the ability to apply more advanced technical knowledge to independently work on routine and complex tasks and document details into an IT Service Management application, using ITIL methodology.
- Enhanced computer literacy is required.
- Understanding of contact center environment and Service Desk role.
- Experience with ServiceNow is preferred.
- HDI Support Center Analyst, ITILv3 Foundation A+ certification highly preferred.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), including proficient typing, grammar, and spelling skills are required.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills in Microsoft Windows, Office suite, O365, desktop hardware/software, voice and network connectivity, network printing, email, smartphones, and web-based applications.
- Ability to organize and follow more complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Capable of analyzing and resolving routine problems based on existing documentation, training, and resources.
- Working knowledge of technology principles and terminology associated with the work unit and ability to integrate in identifying problems or solutions.
- Demonstrated sense of ownership, reliability, and urgency.
- Ability to establish proactive relationships with customers, including providing education to customers as appropriate. Able to convey ideas on non-routine subjects clearly.
- Proficient in translating technical issues into understandable terms for non-technical users.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements associate degree in computer information technology, computer technology Integration, networking technology, or related curriculum from an appropriately accredited institution; and 2-4 years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Degrees must be from appropriately accredited institutions.
Skill Required /Desired Amount of Experience Experience providing excellent customer service skills using ITIL methodology Required 2 Years Experience working in a call center environment and Service Desk role Required 2 Years ServiceNow experience Desired 0 HDI Support Center Analyst, ITIL v3 Foundation A+ certification highly preferred Highly desired 0 Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office suite, and O365 Required 2 Years Troubleshooting skills in desktop hardware/software, network connectivity, network printing, email, smartphones, and web-based applications. Required 2 Years