Framework Security is an award-winning cybersecurity firm dedicated to safeguarding our clients' digital assets, intellectual property, and reputations. We pride ourselves on fostering an inclusive work environment that thrives on diversity and the unique perspectives it brings. Our leadership reflects our commitment to equity, driving an ethos that empowers every voice in our diverse team to be heard, valued, and respected.
We're on the lookout for an innovative, self-motivated, and results-oriented Business Development Representative. This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, and cutting-edge environment where no two days are the same.
As a Business Development Representative, you'll be critical in identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in regulated industries such as Finance, Healthcare, and Technology. This role is perfect for those who thrive in dynamic environments and who are excited about the prospect of rapid career advancement in the evolving field of cybersecurity.
This role is for those that live in Austin, TX, although you will work from home or a co-working space if that is your preference. The ideal candidate would jump at the opportunity to take clients to lunch and visit their offices in Austin, TX.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Framework Security's offerings, services, and solutions.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Connect with potential clients through cold calls, emails, in-person/virtual events, and social media.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales directors for the next steps.
- Attend in-person/virtual industry events and webinars to boost the company's brand and increase product knowledge.
- Track all sales activities in our CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Provide weekly updates to the team about objectives and targets.
- Occasional social media marketing if there's interest.
- A degree in Business, Marketing, IT, Cybersecurity, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, or similar role is beneficial.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales tools such as Hubspot, Seamless ai, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- A self-starter mindset with an ability to operate autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
Why Join Framework Security?
At Framework Security, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We're deeply committed to fostering an environment where everyone feels safe, valued, and can bring their whole selves to work. Not only do we ensure equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, but we also provide myriad growth and development opportunities, encouraging our team members to continually expand their skills and potentials.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible hours, a friendly and cooperative team. This is your chance to join a forward-thinking company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity landscape.