Systems Engineer (Entry Level), Full-Time, Salary $60K-$70K
Minimum 1 year of work experience - Remote (US/Canada residing people only, with work permit)
Freshers are encouraged to apply
The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors, including Sequoia and Andreessen Horowitz, and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Here are some of the benefits of working at Patterned Learning AI: Work with world-renowned experts in AI, machine learning, and pattern recognition. Solve some of the world's most pressing problems using AI.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
About The Job Post
- Design, implements or installs, maintains and administers infrastructures including complex hardware, software and configurations.
- Designs and implements, configures and manages solutions within the following systems, products and services
- Microsoft Windows Server Systems, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Cloud, Linux Systems and VMWare.
- Monitors and proactively manages supported products and services to assure their performance, availability, security, and capacity.
- Diagnoses, isolates, and resolves problems with supported technologies, products, and services. Identifies and documents the root cause.
- Serves as a point of contact representing supported technologies, products and services to other IT groups.
- Researches, analyzes, and formulates recommendations regarding technologies, products, and solutions to fulfill requirements within option care.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and work effort needed to design and implement moderately complex technical solutions.
- May lead projects with small to moderately sized scope and teams.
- Communicates with software and hardware vendors, technical support, and engineering
Mandatory Skills Description
- Bachelor's Degree required with an emphasis in business, economics, math, engineering or analytics preferred (or relevant work experience). Advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Proficiency in interacting with various database and file storage systems (Examples: Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL). Understanding of join types.
- Experience with data manipulation languages, such as SQL, required
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and analytic techniques, including descriptive statistics, forecasting, economic modeling, exploratory analysis, and variance analysis required.
- Ability to perform univariate analytic analytical techniques
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, including use of pivot tables, formulas, macros, vba, charts/graphs
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBi, or QlikView.
- Strong analytical, critical and systems thinking required.
Special Benefits You Will Love
- Flexible vacation, unlimited paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Patterned Learning AI offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.