EC-United is hiring a Senior Engineer. In this role, you will work closely with a talented team of dynamic and passionate engineers and administrators to deliver Azure solutions to our customers. We are obsessed with adding value and providing unprecedented levels of customer service, so you should be as well!
- Work closely with our engineers to design, implement & manage secure, scalable/reliable cloud infrastructure environments for our customers.
- Propose and implement cloud infrastructure transformation and automation based on customer requirements.
- Assist EC-United customers in transforming their infrastructure to modern technologies and methods used to run an effective ecosystem.
- Assist EC-United customers in selecting, implementing, and tuning.
- configuration management (CM) technology platforms.
- Assist EC-United customers in ensuring operational readiness for launching secure and scalable workloads into public and hybrid cloud environments.
- Work with EC-United customers to validate existing infrastructure security, performance and availability and make recommendations for improvements and optimization.
- Implement infrastructure best practices for areas such as CI, CM,
- performance, scalability, security, and availability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills suitable for director level, cloud engineering and architecture stakeholder meetings
- Ability to facilitate the process of gathering requirements and providing alternative cloud infrastructure architecture options.
- Keen focus on customer service and an understanding that technology solutions must provide business value.
- 3+ years of experience and deep working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database and related technologies (e.g., MS SQL Server, MySQL, and SQL as a Service)
- Experience with networking and security concepts, methods and
- technologies in large scale, production Azure and hybrid environments
- Extensive experience with Active Directory and group policy.
- Experience with log collection tools and analysis, as well as infrastructure performance monitoring tools and optimization practices
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with cloud-based data storage and data backup
- Knowledge of baseline management and operations inside a cloud environment
- Strong experience working as part of a team collaborating on problem resolution.
- Experience with paired programming/operations
Physical Demands and Works Environment
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Occasionally required to travel to client locations.