Title: IT Developer/ Network Engineer
Duration: 12+ months contract with possible extension
Location: Spring, TX – Hybrid
- Designing, configuring, and supporting the DNS, DHCP, IPAM & NTP needs of enterprise customers.
- Develop architecture and design specifications for core features and components of the Infoblox DDI core infrastructure
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, IP addressing, IP traffic management, DNS/DHCP, NTP, Security and Network Monitoring tools
- Provides Tier 3 DDI (DNS, DHCP and IP services) support for Multiple internal enterprise customers that include Service Assurance, Delivery and Project activities.
- Technical troubleshooting & Implementation of changes in the complex network environment using Infoblox and Bind platform.
- Install/Decom/Modify DDI elements, as part of Service requests, Change requests or Complex change/Projects requirements.
- Implementation of changes related to DNS, DHCP and IP addressing based on the business requirements & Resolution of incidents
- Interface with the architects, Project managers, & other engineering teams on Project deployments. Prioritise and engage on multiple projects based on Urgency. Can be assigned to multiple complex accounts encompassing a wide range of technical feature sets.
- Should be flexible to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
- Solid understanding of Incident and Change Management Process.
- Experience Infoblox, QIP and Bind platform applications.
- Windows, Linux based DNS, DHCP administration. IPV4 and IPV6 subnetting, DNS Anycast.
- Knowledge, skills and experience with HPE Aruba routing, switching, and wireless hardware, software and protocols including Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba Instant Client, Aruba Airwave, Aruba Central, Aruba Activate, Security, Aruba ClearPass
- Experience with SDN, SD-WAN products and services, Working knowledge of structured cabling systems and network facilities.
- Working experience on HPE Aruba, 3com, H3C, Arista and Juniper switches, Palo Alto, Fortinet and Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Experience in network design and network security including: Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, and IPSec, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection.
- Strong WAN experience managing global network infrastructure
- Infoblox Certification preferred.