3-6+ MO CONTRACT - ON SITE - BOSTON
Engineers support network activities in a multi-vendor, multi-platform environment. Primary project is migrating to private cloud/IP. Responsible for the daily technical support for networks, and the installation, maintenance, and tuning of network software and hardware. Provide technical assistance to the Network Architect for the installation of new technologies as well as providing next level support to Network Engineers.
- 6+ years providing enterprise wide infrastructure & network engineer and support
- Experience designing, planning, and implementing LANs and WANs
- Bachelor's degree is required
- CCNP or CCIE preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems architecture and comprehensive knowledge of multiple technical disciplines
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following technical knowledge/skills are mandatory, including Cisco routers (2800 - 7600), switches (3750 - 6500). Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Datacener switches. F5, Netscalers, Aruba, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA’s.