ChartHop is on a mission to create healthy transparency within organizations, so that employees and organizations thrive. We are looking fora Business Development Representative.
Salary range - $50K- $55K base plus commission and equity
*Hybrid Model with 3 days in office per week*
Business Development Representative
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate, and highly motivated individual to join our Business Development Team. As a BDR, you will identify potential ChartHop customers, initiate conversations, and book introductory calls with prospects.
You are someone who is hungry for success and will not take the first "No" or rejection!
As a Business Development Representative., you will:
- Identify and create new sales pipeline through outbound activity
- Understand and articulate the value of ChartHop to C-level executives, Chief People Officers, and Directors of Finance
- Execute a repeatable prospecting approach to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Collaborate with Marketing on messaging and outreach strategies
- Build a deep industry and product expertise to become a trusted advisor to clients
- Develop and manage a range of relationships within the HR space
- Be the face of ChartHop at conferences, meetups, and other industry events
We will measure your success through:
Booking 10 meetings per month
Skills and Experiences We Value:
- Interest in a Sales career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fearless when talking to strangers
- Detail oriented with an appreciation for the need to track sales metrics
- Ability to intimately understand the platform and articulate key features based on client needs
- Strong desire to build a career in sales
- Independent, self-starter with ambition and a company-first attitude
- HR experience is a huge plus
Wondering if you meet the qualifications? We seek to continue to grow an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background and behaviors. We encourage Sales professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Who we are:
ChartHop is on a mission to create healthy transparency within organizations, so that employees and organizations thrive. A dynamic People Operations Platform, ChartHop connects and visualizes people data to empower organizations through insights, alignment, and action. Bringing a fresh approach to HR, ChartHop’s People Operations Platform is the unified source for people data and the main point of action for day-to-day programs, processes, and initiatives. From People and Finance executives to managers and employees, ChartHop is designed for everyone in the organization.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like 1Password, YipitData, BetterCloud, and Starburst. Founded in 2019 by Ian White, ChartHop is backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Cox Enterprises. Visit ChartHop.com to learn more and follow ChartHop on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Core Values:
ChartHop commits to being fair, inclusive, anti-racist, and equitable. We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusive Benefits and Perks for all humans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD)
- Mental Health Benefits (Spring Health, Headspace, Calm)
- Gender Affirming Benefits
- Fertility Benefits
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- 20 Vacation days
- 13 Public Holidays
- Flex Fridays
- 401K Match (US Employees)
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees!
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.