The Enterprise Architect Cybersecurity is a trusted advisor to our clients, helping align their strategic IT goals and desired business outcomes to our technology ecosystem. You will help our clients navigate transformation projects through guided assessment of their current environment, documentation of operational and business outcome targets, technology road mapping and solution design, vendor scorecarding and comparison, and implementation planning.
Working as an extension of Solution Advisory team, the Enterprise Architect supports our broader sales and account management teams in delivering insights into our customer base and expanding our relationship with clients as part of a teamed solution sales model with the goal of driving new revenue.
Enterprise Architects Are Thought Leaders And Experts In Their Field With The Ability To
Successful Enterprise Architect blends deep technical knowledge with business acumen to deliver valuable insights and advice to our client's CxOs.
- Understand a client's business strategy and understand how technology impacts that strategy as success enabler or a detractor.
- Quickly understand and adapt to a client IT Operational model including staff talent/capability levels, organizational structure, and procurement process.
- Lead conversations and white boarding sessions to drive the self-inspection and roadmap processes, acting as a thought catalyst for the client's internal staff.
- Develop strategic recommendations aligned to a client's business needs and map these recommendations into an actionable plan.
- Guide clients through the e transformational process to deliver technology sourcing outcomes that align to client's business objectives and deliver superior Return on Investment (ROI) and Time to Value (TTV).
- Stay knowledgeable on our ecosystem of technology partners and act as a subject matter expert for partner's solutions that fall into the Enterprise Architect's practice domain.
- Passion for maximizing the business value of IT and seeing transformation projects through to outcome.
- 7+ years of IT experience focusing on Cybersecurity with 3+ years in strategic planning, system design, and risk management.
- Executive presentation skills and experience advising CxO titles.
- Ability to work within and manage projects within a matrixed organization.
- Experience in a consulting organization and creating solutions from a technology partner ecosystem preferred.
- Understanding of the NIS, CIS, HITRUST, COBIT, and ISO 270001 Frameworks as well as security/data regulation schemes including GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, ITAR, and FedRAMP.
- Proven experience with the following technologies or concepts:
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Cybersecurity Mesh Architecture (CSMA)
- Zero-Trust and Secure Service Edge Architecture
- Security Operations Center (SOC) models and management
- Incident Management Frameworks and Procedure
- Relevant Certifications
- CompTIA Security+
- CISSP / CISSP-ISSMP / CISM
- CGEIT / GRISC