The IAM Engineer
is responsible for supporting the planning, development and deployment of centralized identity and access management (IAM) solutions for the organization. This role supports the planning and delivery of the enterprise-level Privileged Access Management IAM program.
- Generate solutions and policies in support of the Privileged Access Management and Identity Governance for the company and consumers.
- Provide for policies, baselines and support operational procedures around PAM.
- Design and implement IAM solutions that ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and then operationalized.
- Drive standards and support implementations with integrations to and from third party directories.
- Work with application owners to integrate application security and application roles with PAM.
- 3+ years of experience with CyberArk
- 5+ years of experience in IT, preferably in Security
- Identity and Access Management experience
- NIST and/or SOC2 experience a plus
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Azure
- Proven track record in the area PAM security
- Capable in all information security domains including regulatory compliance, risk assessments, controls implementations, governance frameworks and audit processes.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performance teams and individuals to drive results
- Able to integrate with cloud based IAM vendors
- Demonstrated customer service orientated work ethic
- This position will be remote work from a US based home.
- Sponsorship is not offered for this position.