Minimum Clearance Required
- Active TS/SCI -Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information
- Knowledgeable in identity and access management (IAM), virtual private cloud (VPC), Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon S3 or Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), (Cloud9), and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) at a minimum.
- Active CompTIA Security +
- Cloud experience, preferably AWS
- Kubernetes and Dockers experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- 5+ years of experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Practical experience with NoSQL.
- Experience in writing Rest API clients that pull data.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis, without sponsorship by employer.
It is the policy of SandTech Solutions, LLC to provide an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, workers’ compensation status, or veteran status.Job Information
Job Type: Full-time
Location: San Antonio, TX (Client Site)
SandTech Solutions offers employees a competitive 401k program with a 4% matching program, rich Medical/Life/Dental benefits, tuition reimbursement, three weeks Paid Time Off, & other perks.