Our client is seeking an IT Manager Location:
Charlotte, NC/ Hybrid Position Type:
IT Full Time Responsibilities:
- Participates in designing and coding complex features, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying application software.
- D365FO, SQL Administration & Maintenance.
- Integration with other applications and Working ability to handle external API's.
- Should be able to resolve the issues within SLAs.
- Reports development and modifications.
- Develop new customizations and modification of existing customizations.
- Provides ongoing support to business and content teams managing all entities on the strategic technology platform.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Collaborates with global team members to understand business requirements and create technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or functionality required. Supplies estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Power BI Analytics/dashboard development.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned, including compliance with IT General Controls and audit activities.
- Promote a safe working environment by ensuring full and consistent compliance with the Company's safety and health policies, procedures, and statutory requirements.
- Ensure full and consistent compliance with the Company's Environmental Procedures, local environmental regulations and standards related to waste management.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Should have been involved in end-to-end D365FO as a technical Consultant in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in support, upgrade, and Migrations.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills.
- Strong F&O product experience (Certifications a plus).
- Knowledge of end-to-end D365FO implementation.
- Experience designing and customizing F&O applications.
- Skills in web services, C#, XML, Azure Platforms (Data Lake, Data Factory), SharePoint, SSIS, Power BI.
- Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration using APIs
- Knowledge of gathering technical requirements.
- Understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.