AWS Cloud Engineer
Precise is looking for an analytical and innovative Cloud Engineer with strong experience migrating data stores from On-Premises to Cloud using a hybrid cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure. All applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science (or a related field), scripting skills, and experience utilizing cloud services platforms, on AWS. Candidates with AWS Professional Certifications are desired for this position. Must be US Citizen or green card with ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems in accordance with AWS Best practices and AWS Well-architected framework.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Create, test, implement and deploy cloud computing services, infrastructure, and network changes.
- Modifying and improving existing systems and Migrate On-Premises applications and data to Cloud
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code, CI/CD pipelines and DevSecOps automation using tools like Ansible, Jenkins, CloudFormation and Puppet.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 3-5 years AWS Cloud experience on serverless and AWS cloud computing services.
- Experience migrating enterprise application from on-premises to AWS
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems and implement preventive measures with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Infrastructure As Code and Automated Scripting skills and experience
- Possesses an AWS Associate-level Certification and AWS Professional Certification desired.
- Team-Player and Ability to work independently and interact with customers and engineering teams.
Precise Software Solutions, Inc., an SBA 8(a) program participant, is an innovative small business with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to government organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted advisor to senior technology executives and helps government agencies enhance and expand their information technology capabilities. Precise helps their customers capitalize on the efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensures the integrity of their IT systems and programs so they can perform their public mission more effectively. The company is known for delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud implementation, and data management and analytics.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
-Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
-Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
-Retirement Plan with 4% match
-Paid Time Off
-Training and Development
-Employee Referral Program
-Annual Charity Donation Match
-Awards and Recognition
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.