Text code CRENG1 to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
MindPoint Group is seeking a Senior CrowdStrike Engineer who has expertise supporting large, high visibility Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) deployments. This will be an estimated six (6) month contract engagement (i.e., 1099), with the possibility of an additional six (6) months at the client’s discretion, though full-time W2 employment is possible for the right candidate. This exciting role requires the highest levels of professionalism, technical expertise, superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative work environment.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Work with Federal client POCs to perform any/all activities related to the deployment, configuration, and maintenance of CrowdStrike Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Anti-Virus (A/V) technologies in the client’s environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues as they arise including interfacing with CrowdStrike support
- Help the client find solutions to any particularly challenging technical issues they may encounter throughout the deployment
- Design and document CrowdStrike policies and engineering procedures
- Ensure CrowdStrike policies are configured and customized to the client’s environment and needs
- Tune CrowdStrike as needed for the client’s environment to include identifying false positives and implementing exclusions
What skills are required?
- Top Secret Clearance required**
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 8 years of IT experience; additional years of experience and/or certifications may be substitutable in lieu of degree
- Twelve (12) years of general work experience and ten (10) years of Cyber experience
- Hands-on keyboard experience performing deployment and configuration of Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) technologies, specifically, CrowdStrike
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems and networks
- Varied experience across the endpoint and network security space – AV, EDR, incident response, forensics, SIEM, firewall, HIPS/IDS, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced search and reporting commands
- Demonstrated ability to create complex dashboards, forms, and visualizations
- Strong understanding of system log files and other structured and non-structured data
- Ability to perform independently with very little guidance, but also able to work as part of a team to complete the overall project
- Excellent communication, technical, and customer service skills with the ability to interact at very high levels within the client organization are of critical importance
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Compensation is unique to each candidate and relative to the skills and experience they bring to the position. The salary range for this position is typically $150-170k. This does not guarantee a specific salary as compensation is based upon multiple factors such as education, experience, certifications, and other requirements, and may fall outside of the above-stated range.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code CRENG1 to 202-915-6712 to apply!