Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Company: Security 101
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Security 101 – Cincinnati is now recruiting a Senior Account Executive that can identify, qualify, and develop new customer opportunities by creating market awareness of Security 101 products and services. As an Outside Sales Representative in a B2B sales role, the ideal candidate will be actively seeking new business and building relationships with prospects while maintaining relationships and connections with their existing clients.
Salary and Benefits:
Total compensation package ranges from $120,000+. Base salary ($55K-$75K), plus commissions on gross revenue, bonuses, and no earnings cap. Commensurate with skills, security industry experience, and product knowledge. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401(k) match plan, holidays, PTO and more. We will also provide you with a cell phone, laptop, and an auto allowance; to best assist you in successfully meeting sales goals.
The Right Candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of outside B2B consultative sales experience in security integration, preferably in the Cincinnati market.
- Experienced in RMR sales is preferred.
- Performance-minded, self-confident & dynamic.
- Goal-oriented salesperson who exhibits a competitive spirit.
- Enthusiastic about being able to earn 6 figures with no commission caps.
- Experience in customer site walk-through’s estimating both building system installations and service opportunities.
- Understand and promote the Security 101 value proposition to our clients.
- Prospecting and building relationships with new clients that result in installation or servicing opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients that result in installation or servicing opportunities.
- Performing consultative site surveys, system design, estimating and proposal writing.
- High School (or GED) minimum requirement
- 4-year degree preferred
About Security 101:
Security 101 is a provider of integrated electronic security solutions to a diversified set of commercial customers across multiple end markets, including healthcare, education, financial, and government, among others. Security 101 delivers a full-service offering of electronic security services and products including the design, installation, and maintenance of access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, and visitor management solutions. Founded in 2005 and based in West Palm Beach, FL, Security 101 has 52 locations in the U.S. For more information, please visit www.security101.com.
Security 101 is a DFWP and EOE organization with a team-oriented work environment.
Must have a clean driving record; pass a background investigation and a drug-test screening.