At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.Job Responsibilities
- Manage a multi-continent team of IT support engineers, system administrators, analysts and integration engineers; foster respectful and psychologically safe environment
- Design, document and implement end-to-end enterprise processes including asset management, employee lifecycle - onboarding and offboarding, access management policies
- Lead cross functional teams including People Ops, Facilities, Procurement, Legal, Engineering etc. to execute projects, ensure quality deliverables
- Initiate and lead end to end projects including use cases, budgets, spend, scheduling and quality assurance.
- Manage access to a portfolio of 300+ SaaS applications ensuring secure and role-based-access-controls. Ensure regulatory compliance of applications, while defending access levels to internal and external auditors.
- Manage a fleet of hardware and software assets ensuring productive and secure specifications for Mac and Windows environments.
- Responsible for supporting on-premise and in-person events for the company’s internal and customer facing events, ensuring reliable network communication and collaboration technology through support.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Information Security teams to ensure creating, documentation and execution of security and privacy policies, standards and procedures.
- Run the IT Service desk, define and manage ticket SLAs, and move towards greater automation (and where appropriate) self-service of tickets.
- Regularly review application portfolio, identify redundancies, participate in IT-led committees, vendor reviews.
- Research, negotiate and collaborate with solution providers / vendors while providing guidance to internal procurement and FP&A teams.
- 10+ years of IT management and leadership experience.
- Resourceful problem solver leveraging current internal and external networks of vendors, contractors and recruiters.
- Strong Mac environment experience. JAMF, Kandji, or other MDM experience
- SaaS experience: Expert level understanding of tools like Google Workspace, Okta, Zoom, Slack etc.
- Strong understanding of Identity Management (SSO, SAML, OAuth, etc.), API integration (REST), Scripting (Bash, Powershell), Directories (LDAP, Universal Directory, AD, etc.), Wifi.
- Team building experience. Past experience managing a global support team.
- IT Portfolio management. PMP or similar certification is a plus.
- Network / AV experience. CISSP or similar certification is a plus.
- Events management supporting Zoom conferences, webinars, in-person events.
- InfoSec experience - partnering with internal information security and compliance teams. SOX experience is a plus
- Expertise with automating tasks for greater efficiency and robustness
We are a small and dynamic team – join us and be part of the three fastest growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law