When you join the Cambridge team, you are part of a skilled and talented global community that is united by a set of core values: commitment, integrity, and perseverance. Join our team and help us confront today’s most threatening and complex obstacles!
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. has a full-time Cybersecurity Analystopportunity available based in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates for this job must possess a current DoD Secretsecurity clearance.
- Knowledge of A&A Accreditation tools (GOTS) such as eMASS & MCCAST.
- Experience preforming A&A (Assessment and Authorization) of IS, Security control assessment and validation.
- Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance for security best practices, and the Assessment and Authorization processes and standards.
- Experience with DoD RMF or Federal Assessment and Authorization Processes for IT systems.
- Experience preparing DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization packages IAW ICD 503, CNSS 1253 and NIST 800-53 Rev 5.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Experience with various Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) tools such as SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC).
- Experience with DISA STIG Viewer and STIG hardening.
- Experienced in documentation such as POA&Ms, PPSM registration, COOP, contingency plans, Security Assessment Plans (SAP), System Security Plan (SSP) and other associated RMF and accreditation artifacts.
- 3-5+ years of RMF experience.
- 3-5+ years of technical analyst work.
- 3-5+ years of Windows and/or Engineering experience.
- Security+ required for DoD 8570 compliance.
- An active DoD TS/SCI eligible
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
Must possess an active DoD Secretsecurity clearance.
- In rare occasions, overnight travel may be required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Cambridge International Systems complies with Temporary Duty Station (TDY)/Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) vaccination requirements. If this position requires OCONUS travel (listed above), Vaccine Recommendations by AOR | Health.mil lists out applicable current vaccination requirements by location.
- Must be able to work in an office environment, sitting at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday.
- Work is physically comfortable; the employee has discretion about sitting, walking, standing, etc.
- May be required to travel short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Cambridge International Systems is committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development opportunities, comfortable working conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- 401(k) matching and immediate vesting
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous tuition & training assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses
- Community involvement & outreach
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tickets at Work
Refer to a friend
If you know someone who may be interested, please share this posting. We are a growing team and there may be more opportunities like this one here at Cambridge International Systems!
MORE ABOUT US
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visithttps://cbridgeinc.com/accessibility/for information on how to request assistance.