Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a seasoned Information Cyber Security Analyst to provide managed cyber security services to customers as part of an Optimization Engineering & Analytics team. You will use your advanced SOC experience and understanding of network cloud infrastructure and operating systems, plus automation skills (Python, Powershell, Bash) as you work with a team of smart engineers and analysts dedicated to protecting system resources from cyber-attacks and online threats. Stuff that could have a devastating impact on millions of people if not caught.
This position is supporting a US Federal Contract Candidates will need to provide proof of US Citizenship and must be able to obtain a Government issued Security Clearance.
Candidates with an Active US Secret Clearance is preferred.
This role is a Mid Level role - and will be a Contract to Hire role.
2 Days on Site in Arlington, VA 3 Days Remote
What you’ll do
- Provide client-facing support of a 24x7 managed security services, including adherence and development of processes and operational frameworks
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in the remediation of critical information security incidents
- Assist with the integration, deployment, onboarding, and management of endpoint defense and attack surface-managed customers
- Perform real-time alert monitoring and analyze security event data from network and endpoint environments, peer analysts, customer platforms, and other data sources
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support and assist customers' remediation guidance
- Review procedures relating to Cyber threat intelligence, monitoring, incident response, and attack surface reduction, and design automated actions to accelerate the triage, validation, and remediation of incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Math, CS, and Engineering)
- Experience managing security endpoints
- AWS Cert
- Any certifications – CEH, CISM, CISA, CISSP
- Experience with Windows patch management tools (SCCM, SolarWinds, GFI Languard.)
- Experience with endpoint security tools (CrowdStrike, Carbon Black, SentinelOne, McAfee and ENS)
- Experience with Splunk, Azure Sentinel, Elastic SIEM, Chronical, or Devo
- A passion for emerging threats, security tools/technologies and Incident Management
- 3+ years of IT experience specifically with network infrastructure and architecture, cloud, and advanced operating system experience - Microsoft, MacOS, Linux
- 3+ years of Cyber Security experience and Malware Threat analysis
- Foundational scripting experience with any of the following: PowerShell, Python, Bash
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, and HTTP protocols, and network apps
Powered by JazzHR