Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Hybrid jersey City, NJ
Phone + Skype
The Network Engineer will have responsibility for the oversight, support and management of the bank's distributed LAN / WAN environments in North America which includes market access and trading infrastructure with multicast. The Network Engineer must possess an understanding of a complex combination of various technologies and operating systems and be able to design and implement the network solutions. Some regional travel and the ability to provide 7x24 level 1-3 support is also required.
- Experience supporting market access and trading infrastructure environments.
- Thorough knowledge of Network Management products and proficiency with ITP-standard monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and a detailed knowledge of networking technologies such as Metro Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, DWDM, TDM
- Thorough understanding of routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, IP Multicast, PIM, IGMP, DHCP, and DNS
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs
IT Technical Recruiter