Customer Service Coordinator
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts use world-class threat intelligence and 24x7 security operations centers (SOCs) to detect, respond and remediate advanced cyber threats.
The Impact You Will Make:
This position is responsible for working closely with new and current clients that are looking to add or enhance Nuspire security services in their new or existing environment. This role will create new orders and monitor their progress until installation at a client facility is completed. In some instances, this will require scheduling and coordinating with field services to perform an installation. This position requires a high level of organization to balance multiple requests in a short period of time.
In This Role You Will:
- Be the first point of contact for clients in our Aftermarket program.
- Monitor client orders to ensure they are fulfilled and installed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with clients in the process of relocating from one facility to another.
- Work closely with clients that want to add or reduce their existing services.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure a seamless client on-boarding experience.
- Monitor customer Cases that are created within the Nuspire ticketing system (ServiceNow).
- Communicate daily with clients via Case, Email, and/or Phone.
Competencies You Bring:
- 2 years or more of Customer Service experience
- 2 years or more of experience working in a ticketing system
- Beginner / Intermediate Excel experience
- Experience working in Outlook and Word (or a 3rd party equivalent)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 1 Year or more of ServiceNow experience
- Project Coordinator or Project Management experience
- Experience working with individuals in other countries
- High-level understanding of a Firewall, Switch, Access Point, ect.
- Experience with Fortinet products
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to earn great experience and growth with a global leader in Cyber & Network Security
- Full benefits including but not limited to: Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, Mutual of Omaha Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, & 401k
- 100% Employer Paid Telehealth for Employees & their families
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee recognition awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion & collaboration.
- Employee training and professional development programs available through Learning Management System (LMS), with full access to LinkedIn Learning and CBT Nuggets
- Certification Reimbursement Program
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nuspire Employee Culture:
Join for the excitement; Stay for the people.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component. Our continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization. The cybersecurity threat landscape is constantly evolving, and our talented team thrives on solving our clients’ complex cybersecurity challenges. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees.
People who excel at Nuspire are motivated self-starters with a passion for delivering excellence with every client interaction. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences. We have a strong, diverse team of remarkable, curious, and experienced professionals—who also know how to have a little fun. If you’re looking for a career in an environment that thrives on change and is anything but ordinary, we want to hear from you. Our award-winning culture enables our employees to perform at their best.
Collaborate with an amazing team that tackles challenges together!
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Recent Awards & Recognition: