My name is Rohit Kumar and I am a Staffing Specialist at SoftSages LLC. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity.
Job Title: IT Security Analyst/Architect (W2)
Location: Greenville, SC
Duration: 6 Month
What You'll Do:
- Serves as a subject matter expert in IT End Point Protection (EPPS) Systems and IT Advanced Threat Protection Systems (ATPS - e.g., Endpoint, Threat Protection Platform, and underlying related Infrastructure, such as Microsoft Defender ATP).
- Owns the ultimate responsibility for the technical functionality of IT systems and platforms including servers, client applications, tests, key performance indicators and overall technical quality, IT-Security.
- Leads the planning, implementation and maintenance of IT-Security infrastructure solutions and platforms that perform to defined functional and operational expectations. Focus Area: End Point Protection Systems (EPPS) and Advanced Threat Protection Systems (ATPS).
- Delivers high-quality IT-Security architectural systems and infrastructure designs with an eye for building the designed security systems accounting for existing technical debt, any development bottlenecks and architecture initiatives to drive service delivery, optimize cost and support established business goals.
- Serves as the IT-Security architect and technical lead for service delivery of the scope of the built end-point-protection system by designing, reviewing, and overseeing implementation of end-to-end integrated systems, enterprise data and metadata structures, as well as internal systems such as product deployment and licensing.
- Contributes to the definition of the product strategy and Enterprise IT-Security Architecture by collaborating with other Security leads, technical leads, project managers, business relationship managers and business analysts on a project team and across the organization.
What You Bring
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Cyber Security (preferred) or the equivalent of 4 years of related experience in IT Security. Masters preferred.
- 7 years experience in the IT-Security area
- 5 Years of Experience Required:
- IT-Security architecture and IT-Security infrastructure components
- Enterprise systems analysis, systems design, and systems integration
- Driving products from concept and ideation through successful launch
- Inventory management skills (both logistical and financial) to manage the lifecycle for Workspace Devices.
- Demonstrating strong communication and organizational skills to interface with associated vendors, interfaces, and processes.
- 3 Years' Experience Required:
- IT application and/ or infrastructure maintenance
- Experience in project management
- Performing vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- End-point-protection and threat protection
- IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture or relevant IT product related certifications is an advantage.
- Expected to have CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- Ideally has also CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
Thanks and Regards,
20 Mystic Lane, 2nd Floor, Malvern, PA 19355
Contact : (206) 649-4043, 4843218314 X 202
www.softsages.com Email: email@example.com