We are hiring! Competitive pay with good benefits and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution is looking for a System Administrator to sit in either Kilgore, TX or Terre Haute, IN. This role will be responsible for overseeing the health, security, and forward progress of our internal infrastructure by providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server, network, desktop, and software issues following published escalation guidelines to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop, administer, and maintain current and future state architecture of various enterprise technologies including but not limited to infrastructure, applications, and security.
- Support and maintain internal phone systems company-wide.
- Aid in the design, build, testing, and deployment of new systems, services, and processes to meet ongoing business needs.
- Provide technical expertise on team systems and services and aid in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and recommending and implementing solutions to remediate.
- Research, identify and evaluate ways to improve server and workstation efficiency.
- Maintain security, backup, and disaster recovery strategies.
- Author and maintain all documentation related to network and system designs and standards.
- Automate routine tasks and maintenance using PowerShell or other scripting technologies.
- Perform systems security administration functions including managing file and server access rights in both on premise and cloud environments.
- Monitor, audit, and analyze alerts and logs from a variety of internal and external sources to provide actionable intelligence to maintain and enhance Revolution systems and resources.
- Meet and exceed call volume and ticket resolution standards along with other key performance indicators.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of multiple user-friendly software platforms.
- Build customer rapport by probing, listening, and offering solutions that resolve customer issues.
- Communicate and report client business issues internally within the business to educate and inform management.
- Maintain documentation on standard procedures, common troubleshooting steps, known issues, etc. within a knowledge base.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service, ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Work support tickets assigned to the Infrastructure Team and assist in reducing the ticket closure rate.
- Participate in shared department on-call rotation for as-needed emergency IT issues that may arise.
- 3+ years of relevant experience required, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field desired, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting/daily administration of network issues.
- 5+ years of experience in Window's server/Active Directory administration and monitoring.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Hands-on experience managing and maintaining VoIP environments preferred.
- Proven communication skills across all organization levels including upper management.
- Proficiency in all relevant software systems, including MS Office suite.
- Cloud experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, intellectual curiosity, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of IT principles and ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to varied audience.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and requirements.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Manage difficult or emotional customers in a calm, polite and professional manner.
- Strong listening skills - attentive to the details, ask clarifying questions and help problem solve.
- Knowledge of various software and hardware platforms including but not limited to: Microsoft systems (Windows 10/11 & Server 2016+, Office 365 and Azure, AD and group policies, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM), VMware and Hyper-V virtualized environments, SANs, backup & disaster recovery, Cisco Meraki.
It’s time to redefine possible. At Revolution, we exist to empower businesses and consumers to contribute to a better future through sustainable loop plastic solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in sustainable products and services that effectively meet the needs of businesses today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And we’re just getting started. Learn more at revolutioncompany.com
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.