Fortinet seeks a Datacenter facilities management professional with extensive knowledge of technical facility maintenance and strong interpersonal skills. As a part of the Management Information System team, you will play an essential role in the daily operations of the Fortinet Datacenter infrastructure.
The Datacenter facilities management will take proactive measures to guarantee an effective, reliable, and secure working environment for a 24x7 critical infrastructure.
- Manage the day-to-day facility operations across several private datacenters, taking the lead on special projects requiring travel between different sites as needed.
- Hard Facility Services (Lighting, Plumbing, HVAC, PPM maintenance, Fire safety systems, UPS, Ciller water, humidifiers, Power generator, etc.)
- Understanding and assistance with ISO audits and certifications such as: Environmental and Health and Safety Management (ISO 14001, 45001, 50001), Information and security (ISO 27001, 27017, 27018) Quality and organization control (ISO9001, 3402) SOC2 data privacy.
- Act as the point of contact for any communications pertaining to the site. This involves collaborating with partners in the development and management of the datacenters' infrastructure, predicting and managing yearly facility operating budgets for different sites, and being ultimately accountable for site events in accordance with Fortinet's principles and standards.
- Support crisis management/continuity of operations strategies, adopt a local leadership role during emergencies and crises, and offer as-needed after-hours support.
- Assist in the development of disaster recovery plans, ensuring that they are in accordance with corporate business continuity plans.
- Competent in risk management, business impact analysis, countermeasures, and contingency planning for major disruptions in IT services.
- Collaborate with people or organizations in locations where the team or vendor does not have a physical presence to address any issues or provide assistance.
- Manage outsourced facility maintenance with suppliers and service providers; maintain contractually compliant relationships.
- Collaborate closely with MIS, HR, Finance, Procurement, Real Estate, Facilities, outsourced service providers, and external business partners to deliver successful services and increase datacenter infrastructure operational efficiency.
- Be responsible for assessing, authorizing, and/or contesting all bills and billings linked with the area of responsibility while working with Procurement, Finance, and accounting procedures
- Recommend improvements based on lessons learned.
- Keep up of industry trends in Datacenter environment design and contribute to the enhancement of internal real estate standards, procedures, and practices.
- Corporate real estate reporting and presentations for management as directed
- Soft Facility Services (Cleaning, Reception, Security, Waste Management, Parking, etc.)
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
- 5+ years of management experience in Datacenter facilities and corporate real estate projects
- Good knowledge in datacentre administration, change management practices, and overall infrastructure environments.
- Excellent organizational, collaborative, and performance under pressure skills are required to ensure timely and effective decision making based on ethics and policy training.
- Familiar with the role's corporate, industry, and professional standards, policies, regulations, compliance, and codes of conduct.
- Capable of performing financial analysis and administrative work, in addition to being organized and competent in Facilities Management.
- Excellent people management, customer service and presentation skills.
- It is essential for every employee to have strong written and spoken English skills in order to deliver thorough information and recommendations, as well as to document the activities, processes, and results in their area of responsibility.
Nice to have:
- Certified Data Centre Management Professional (CDCMP)
- Certified Data Centre Audit Professional (CDCAP)
- Certified Data Centre Facilities Operations Manager (CDFOM)
- Certified Data Centre Professional (CDCP®)
- ANSI/TIA-942 Design Certification
- ANSI/TIA-942 Facilities Certification
- Knowledgeable of the latest Datacenter industry innovations and trends