Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has delivered mission-focused multi-domain operational expertise and innovation to the Government through high-impact technology solutions in cybersecurity, data science, enterprise network engineering, software development, and platform mission support. Always ready. Anytime. Anywhere. Any domain.
Intelligent Waves, a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business has an immediate need for a Product Manager. We are seeking an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding the development of our products, driving product strategy, and ensuring our products meet our customers' needs and expectations. The Product Manager will work closely with multiple departments, including marketing, sales, engineering, and customer service, to ensure the product aligns with our company goals and drives business growth.
Location: While Intelligent Waves Headquarters are located in Reston, VA, the Product Manager position is a fully remote position with travel as needed.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Security Clearance: Product Manager personnel must be eligible to obtain a Secret level security clearance with DOD and eventually, a TS/SCI clearance.
Employees are required to follow all company and customer site COVID-19 protocols.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of product strategies and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and manage product backlog and priorities.
- Develop business cases and validate them through market research and customer feedback.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver products on time and within budget.
- Liaise with the marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies, ensure product market fit, and achieve business objectives.
- Lead the development of marketing material and briefings.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, customer feedback, and market trends, adjusting the product strategy as needed.
- Coordinate with customer service to handle product-related inquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead product launches and provide ongoing product training to internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Cybersecurity or related information technology field or 3-5 years of relevant Product Management experience.
- High level of knowledge supporting cybersecurity throughout the DoD developing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise networks.
- Mid-level understanding of technical concepts related to cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), cyber security, and system administration.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated success in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven performance building relationships with customers and translating customer requirements into the product roadmap for feature development and market growth.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task.
- Strong ability to breakdown complex technical concepts for customer consumption.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong analytical skill with deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data.
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Location & TravelThis Product Management position can be based anywhere in the continental US and will require remote/telework and travel to customer sites. Travel is expected to be at most 20%. Travel will be reimbursed based on GSA Per Diem rates and DoD Joint Travel Regulations. Security ClearanceThis position must be a United States Citizen and eligible to hold a Secret level security clearance with DOD and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level clearance.Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate - standard office environment.
- The employee mustoccasionally lift and /or move more than 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Additional remarks regarding work environment: None.
- Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used: Office Equipment.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO leave, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, IW is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified candidates and current employees. As part of this commitment, IW will ensure that those in need are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
A Veteran Friendly Organization