Agile Premier is looking for excellent Network Engineers that will work with the Senior IT Staff on configurations and engineering of company Routers, Switches, Wireless, VPNs, Firewalls, and more. This position will play a role in coordinating upgrade initiatives, including assisting senior IT staff with facilitating activities such as upgrading systems with the latest versions of software, the rollout of new hardware, and training.
- Network solution development and support enabling business service delivery channels.
- Maintaining computer networks and systems including software, cloud, servers, VPNs, routers, and other physical hardware.
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for computer systems and networks.
- Communicating networking issues to other employees and management, especially in training new users.
- Administer and maintain network systems and policies.
- Industry certification such as CCNA or Network+ or Qualified work experience.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting VLAN, Cisco IOS networking and routing, and Ether Channel.
- 4+ years working with Cisco Network equipment (routers, switches, etc.).
- Working knowledge of firewalls including SonicWall, Cisco ASA, Firepower, and Palo Alto.
- Strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution.