MOTIVATED…..make IT happen!
Sentinel Technologies, Inc. has been rated a top workplace every year since 2012!
Sentinel delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs - from security, to communications, to systems & networks, to software applications, to cloud and managed services; all of which include our staffing solutions for our clients. Since 1982, Sentinel has grown from providing technology maintenance services to our current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today’s global technology leaders including Cisco, Dell, VMware and Microsoft. Sentinel services customers both nationally and internationally with primary support operating centers in Downers Grove (HQ), Chicago, and Springfield, IL; Phoenix, AZ.; Detroit, Lansing, and Grand Rapids, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Denver, CO; and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
If you are MOTIVATED… you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, and values a team-oriented culture with rewards based on impact!
If you share our passion about what technology can do and want to be part of a top workplace environment - we’d like to have you join our team. Learn more at www.sentinel.com/careers.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR1@sentinel.com.
The Fortis Sales Specialist will focus on our Fortis by Sentinel portfolio of cybersecurity products including Advisory Consulting, ActiveDefense™ detection and response and ActiveRecovery™ incident response services. You will be complemented by available Sentinel technical resources including Infrastructure Architects, Pre-Sales IT Solution Architects, NOC and Managed Services Sales Experts, Cloud Architects, Administrative Support, and Project Management, to ensure you can focus on what you do best. This can be remote but the candidate must be available to provide support onsite at our Downers Grove, IL location.
With a base salary, bonus plan and commission, you will have tremendous earning potential!!! This opportunity is for a successful sales talent working with IT Security solutions.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of closing business utilizing a consultative selling approach selling managed cybersecurity services
- An interest in selling to Director and C-Level Executives
- Ability to increase Sentinel sales team effectiveness by providing sales strategy, training prospecting methodology
- Ability to win new business within existing customers and obtaining new customers across the United States
- Preference for selling managed cyber security such as SOC/SIEM, XDR, EDR, advisory consulting, vCISO services and incident response
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with excellent relationship building, partnership building and closing skills
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between locations
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of cyber insurers and trends in requirements to map to Fortis security offerings desirable
- Security Architecture experience desired, but not required
- Military, FBI, police or other “security” background desirable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Cybersecurity education credentials, certifications and relevant certificates are a plus
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor - Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.