Our client in Iowa is seeking an reliable IT Team Lead to join their team ASAP! This ideal candidate should be located in Iowa, or open to relocating to Iowa to work onsite in their office. The ideal candidate should have over 5+ years of IT Infrastructure and support experience.
We also need someone with:
- Experience with standard IT lifecycle methodologies; platforms include Windows Server 2016/2019, SQL Server 2014/2016, VMWare/vSphere, Remote Desktop/Terminal Server Services
- This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.) and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Experience working in a Windows Server Cloud or Data Center
- Work across a global IT support team to share information and best practices.
- Performing annual system testing for adherence to IT System and SOX Audit requirements, assists SOX audit teams and internal audit teams as required, and performs Disaster Recovery testing as required.
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards, and best practices, including firewall rules, Active Directory, and row-level security
- Solid understanding of systems analysis, design, and programming techniques
- BA/MA or PhD in related field
This position can start immediately
Type: Full-time, Onsite
Relocation Assistance Provided
Sponsorship: Not Provided