AVP – Technology Offering and Solutions
The mission of the Product Organization is to develop, bring to market and manage winning offerings and solutions that deliver significant value to our members and suppliers. We help our members spend wisely and operate efficiently by delivering a price advantage, a frictionless buying experience, speed and value-add services while partnering with our suppliers in launching their products and offerings that grow their market share.
Job Summary –
This role is responsible for developing, managing and growing Technology offerings for our members (current and future) across broad landscape of member needs and evolving supplier solutions available in the market.
Key Responsibilities –
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Understand, interpret, define and anticipate clients’ needs for Technology solutions that could be provided via GPO model.
- Monitor market development and competitive landscape to establish winning market position: identify opportunities of growing demand.
- Incubate, develop, and bring to market new offerings that are scalable and commercially valuable for all stakeholders.
- Develop product roadmaps, pricing, and incentive programs to maximize membership growth and consumption.
- Manage mature offering and improve on those to stay relevant for CoreTrust members.
- Continuously assess strength of portfolio, rationalize and optimize it
- Develop partnerships with service providers complementary to the CoreTrust offering and develop joint go to market plans.
- Develop strategies for product adoption.
- Collaborate with PE firms to co create solutions for their portfolio companies, solicit feedback and incorporate into the product roadmap.
- Develop and nurture supplier relationships to enhance existing offerings as well as establish new ones.
- Partner with Digital Product Manager to develop buying channels for offerings and cross product promotional opportunities.
- Partner with marketing and sales to develop product launches and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop training for sales team to effectively launch products for members.
- Support outreach to targeted new business opportunities.
- Serve as CoreTrust Technology program expert to prospects and members.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- This individual will possess strong industry knowledge across the entire IT portfolio and interpersonal skills to build credibility with, and foster professional relationships with senior Technology executives, financial officers, suppliers and industry advisors
- 15+ years of experience structuring complex commercial contracts with IT suppliers, assessing demand, negotiating and sourcing IT spend to support complex broad portfolio of IT needs across enterprise
· Individual is a seasoned negotiator with in-depth knowledge and experience in contract negotiations and understanding of contract terms and conditions.
- Deep familiarity with procurement practices and buying behaviors
- Understanding of supplier economics and levers for strong partnership
- Relationship building skills with key buyers, influencers and suppliers
- Product research and development experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to be nimble, flexible to drive goals/projects to completion
- Ability to work independently, yet take direction and articulate point of view
- Must be willing to travel ~25% of time, as required
- MBA, JD is a plus
What we offer
· Free individual employee medical coverage
· Company subsidized dental and vision coverage
· Dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6% of your salary with immediate vesting
· Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
· Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
· $1500 annual stipend for undergraduate/graduate college courses; $500 annual stipend for continuing education courses/certifications
· Free snacks and beverages on-site
· Brand new, state-of-the-art, tech-enabled work environment in downtown Nashville
· Flexible/hybrid work culture