Trilyon, Inc is looking for Network Engineer for its client. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most innovative companies. If you have the skills and experience mentioned below, we would love to have a discussion with you.
Seeking Network Engineer II/III to develop and maintain functional and secure data and voice networks. Working alongside a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize all areas of the Client network and providing escalation support. The ideal candidate will demonstrate and have examples of personal and professional self-driven projects and development. Excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration, security, and architecture. Communication and documentation are key to this role as you will be working directly with the architecture and management teams as well as end-user-facing. The client is looking for a strong individual who contributes to the operation of the company's internal data communications systems. The candidate will establish and maintain network performance utilizing technical experience to analyze and troubleshoot network problems. Prepares review analysis, capacity planning, and recommendations of the existing network infrastructure and related security processes. Contributes to escalation services for network-related mission-critical systems on a rotational basis. Maintains network infrastructure hardware including ongoing software/firmware patches and upgrades. Analyzes and maintains network health monitoring and notification tools. Provides review analysis, capacity planning, and enhancement recommendations of the existing network infrastructure and related security processes. The candidate will participate in projects where minimal guidance is required, with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- CCNP Routing and Switching or Security or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Preferred Work Experience (years): Minimum of 5+ years of experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- VoIP (Zoom and Teams)
- ZScaler ZPA and ZIA, ZScaler ZDX
- Cisco Wireless 5508 or 9800 controllers and access points
- Cisco Nexus 7K and 2K, NX-OS, IOS
- Cisco and Palo Alto Firewall deployment and administration
- QoS for WAN (MPLS/DMVPN) Networks
- Routing protocols EIGRP and BGP
- BGP in single and multihomed environments
- DMVPN Phase 3 deployment and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively on projects
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge of Solarwinds, Service-Now, ISE, Cisco DNA Center, Tufin SecureTrack, Wireshark, Panorama, Cisco FMC
- Competent in firewall rule implementation and review
- Experience developing new systems and tools
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up-to-date systems procedures
- Demonstrated Project Management skills