La Jolla Logic
is looking for qualified DevOps Engineers (Colorado Springs, CO)
to support development and fielding of Defensive Cyber Operations capabilities for the US Space Force utilizing DevSecOps environments and lean agile practices in order to establish enterprise level safeguards such as computer and network systems security and cyber situational awareness, damage assessment and recovery, cyber threat recognition, attribution, and mitigation, and active response methodologies across Enterprise Ground Services (EGS) in response to evolving threats and changes to cyber environment.
- We do not do C2C** This contract position is expected to start in September, 2023.
The program’s goal is to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services and limit or contain the impact of a potential cybersecurity event and to protect the following mission sets: Protected Communications, Missile Warning, Military Strategic Communications (MILSATCOM), Position Navigation and Timing (PNT), Ballistic Missile Command and Control, Space Domain Awareness (SDA), Nuclear Command Control and Communications (NC3), and Command and Control Satellite Operations (C2 Sat Ops).Salary Range:
- Follows standard agile practices, processes, and governance aligning with the agile DevSecOps methodologies.
- Continuously and actively engage with other development teams to manage dependencies and resolve impediments.
- Optimize effective and efficient collaboration through participation in standard agile forums.
- Provide program backlog grooming, code development for the Cyber Operations applications, and information technology support.
- Provide relevant cyberspace capabilities with current product lines through iterative development to meet mission needs.
- Support legacy mission systems innovation and modernization during transition to other enterprise-level ground systems.
- Ability to understand storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and simple prototypes; and develop them into real solutions.
- Proficient in recommending and designing the project framework including system/technical/security architecture.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Develop with Agile methodologies in mind: high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends, and share with the team.
- Take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product goals, and developing best practices.
- Possess excellent time-management skills, a thorough understanding of task assignments and schedules, and efficient use of time and available resources.
About La Jolla Logic
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, software development or STEM related specialty.
- Secret security clearance: U.S. Citizenship is required.
- 3-7 years' experience.
- Familiarity with Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Kafka, SIMP Project, Ansible, Docker, GIT, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Suricata, Zeek, Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search, Neo4J, PostgreSQL, AWS Cloud & Nifi.
- Familiarity with Agile software development, agile methodologies, agile project management, software project management, defensive cyber military operations, software development life cycle management, program/project management, systems engineering, strategic planning, cross-functional team.
La Jolla Logic (LJL) is an advanced technology and information system security solutions firm founded in 2011 in San Diego, CA. LJL's mission is to provide reliable, high-quality, and best value advanced technology, specialty cybersecurity, engineering, and Development Security and Operations (DevSecOps) driven solutions to Department of Defense and commercial customers. LJL specializes in rapidly assessing, developing, and fielding/implementing advanced, secure technologies for DoD systems, including application of data analytics through Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Cross Domain/high assurance systems enforcing mandatory access controls.
La Jolla Logic recently joined forces with Boecore and the opportunities are endless! Boecore is an aerospace and defense engineering company headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO that delivers engineering solutions in support of operational system development, fielding, and mission operations for the Space Force, Air Force, Missile Defense, and other DoD clients.Over The Years Both LJL And Boecore Have Been Recognized For Its Leadership And Its Workplace Culture Through Numerous Awards, To Include
Currently LJL Has a Competitive Compensation Package That Includes
- San Diego Business Journal (SDBJ) 2021 Women of Influence in Technology 2021
- SDBJ 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2020
- Union Tribune San Diego's Top Workplaces 2021
- Best Places to Work in San Diego (6 Years in a Row!) 2016-2022
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2020-2022
- 2020 Propatria Award – Extraordinary Employer Support
- Colorado Springs Business Alliance Company of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- DoD Nunn-Perry Mentor Protégé Award
- Colorado ESGR Above and Beyond Award
- Colorado ESGR Pro Patria Award
- Best Workplaces in Colorado Springs 2017 and 2021
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K Matching
- Educational Reimbursement
- Extensive PTO for Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Together La Jolla Logic and Boecore care deeply about the employee experience and employees’ career development.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should notify HR at email@example.com.
La Jolla Logic, a Boecore Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. La Jolla Logic makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.