This position is based at our Manassas, VA campus location.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits to full-time employees, some of which are highlighted below:
- Tuition scholarship program available to full-time employees and their immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
- Part-time and Adjunct employees have a different list of benefits that can be provided when requested
ECPI University is seeking a leader in Computer Information Science and Cyber Security to oversee the Bachelors-to-Bachelor’s program to include instruction, curriculum, student success, enforcement of policies and procedures, scheduling of classes, and accreditation standards in order to maintain quality education which meets state and federal requirements and ECPI University guidelines.
- Classroom instruction.
- Creates and maintains an environment conducive to learning; employs instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience.
- Oversees the academic progression and graduation of students.
- Participates in the academic advisement and counseling of students.
- Provides opportunities for student and graduate evaluation of curriculum, teaching and program effectiveness.
- Identifies opportunities for student participation in professional organizations including student competitions.
- Evaluates program performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
- Maintains and submits accurate program records according to established deadlines.
- Coordinates the development, implementation, evaluation and revision of program curricula, text books and course content in accordance with program standards, institutional needs and changing needs of employers.
- Works with Campus President to ensure schedules are efficient and accurate.
- Participates in scheduled in-service activities to include, but not limited to, training, open houses, orientations, faculty meetings, committees, conferences, and graduation/student awards ceremonies.
- Assists in the recruitment, hiring, onboarding and evaluation of faculty.
- Conducts regular faculty meetings and in-services.
- Reviews end-of-course evaluations of faculty at the end of each module.
- Ensures faculty are current in licensure, certification and professional development
- Stays current in subject matter through professional development.
- Commits to ongoing professional development; ensures program faculty remain current in trends, issues and practices in the field, as well as effective teaching strategies and assessment methods.
- Terminal degree in Computer Information Science or appropriate terminal degree in an appropriate field preferred. Masters in Computer Information Science or appropriate field required.
- CISSP, CEH, CHFI certifications highly desirable.
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry experience preferred.
- 2 years teaching or presentation experience preferred.
- Technical skills - Networking, Windows 2012 and above, Linux, Cisco routers and switches.
- SANS/Storage administration, VMWare technologies, and VDI technologies, such as Citrix, is a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment.
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Orientation toward results.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- LMS experience a plus.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.