Knowledge Services, a Fishers-based consulting and technology company, is currently hiring a career-minded Director, Cybersecurity Advisory & Consulting to join its growing Information Security team.
This role offers a remote work environment.
- In this role you will lead and take primary ownership of ensuring our clients meet StateRAMP requirements and are prepared for successful audit engagements
- Provide technical security leadership for the company as a Subject Matter Expert.
- The Director, Cybersecurity Advisory & Consulting will lead the consulting and advisory team, driving our clients to utilize best practices all while being team-oriented and self-motivated.
Why Join the Knowledge Services Team?
- We have been awarded "Top Workplaces" for the past six years!
- We combine service and technology to deliver impactful solutions to our clients nationwide.
- As a Knowledge Services team member, you will experience first-hand our exceptional culture, great benefits, and laid-back environment.
- We take a personal approach to your career search and welcome the opportunity for further conversation.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Remote work flexibility
- Brand new HQ office full of amenities (gym, req room, coffee bars, bike room)
- Personal, modern work stations with standing desks and top of the line technology
- Mindful environment with touchless door entry and hospital grade air filtration system
- Comprehensive health insurance including dental and vision coverage
- Company funded life insurance
- Very generous company provided 401k match program (Roth and Traditional options)
- Established Wellness Program with quarterly monetary participation awards
- Competitive PTO schedule including a floating holiday
- Extra PTO day during your birthday month and work anniversary month
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
Director, Cybersecurity Advisory & Consulting Responsibilities:
• Liaise with Knowledge Services clients on StateRAMP requirements.
• Manage client engagements and take ownership of the consulting process.
• Lead the advisory and consulting team throughout client engagements, ensuring the highest quality, attention to detail and customer service.
• Assist customer engagement team with final value and sales closure by providing best in class value and expertise to clients.
• Be the subject matter expert on the StateRAMP process, advising clients on the shortest path to success, understand the nuances of other compliance frameworks, state requirements and how to successfully achieve State requirements.
• Compile security documentation for StateRAMP clients using provided templates.
• Develop and implement security solutions aligned with industry best practices and frameworks (ISO, NIST, PCI, etc.) to meet client objectives and maintain compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
• Instruct and advise clients on continuous monitoring activities.
• Coordinate advisory support to StateRAMP committees to include steering committee and Standards and Technical committee.
• Provide input on emerging technologies and requirements to clients.
• Lead and monitor StateRAMP advisory engagements, ensuring client needs and deliverables are properly scoped and delivered.
• Lead advisory calls and consulting engagements with a variety of clients, providing subject matter expertise on an as needed basis.
• Provide recommendations to address identified gaps and work closely with clients to create corrective action and risk remediation plans.
• Develop proper response to security findings and provide a roadmap to clients to remediate findings.
• Offer design recommendations to improve security posture and efficiency.
Director, Cybersecurity Advisory & Consulting Qualifications include:
- 8+ years of experience in Information Security/Cybersecurity or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Experience in cloud environments including Azure, Google, and AWS.
- Experience in security frameworks and standards including NIST SP 800-53/800-171 or FedRAMP
Nice to Have:
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CRISC preferred
- Experience writing professional level documentation covering topics related to IT Security, including system security plans, disaster recovery plans, audit finding responses, etc.
- Experience with security frameworks and standards including ISO 27000 series, HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, MARS-E 2.0, etc.
- Experience in differing levels of the technology hosting stack, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills (both written and verbal) with groups of various technical knowledge.
- Comfortable working with and communicating with a variety of levels of management both in and out of our office.
- Participation in creation of and presentation in webinars, marketing messaging, conferences.
- Ability to conduct information security risk assessments and recommend solutions.
- Ability to balance team collaboration with independent responsibilities.
Driven by our mission to serve those who serve others, Knowledge Services is reshaping how organizations work together to serve our nation better. Founded in 1994 as a Woman-Owned Business, Knowledge Services has grown to serve more than 18 states and hundreds of local governments. We offer government transformative business solutions by leveraging the right combination of people, processes, and technology. Knowledge Services’ proprietary, cloud-based platform, dotStaff™ delivers a secure and configurable end-to-end vendor and workforce management solution for our clients. Knowledge Services’ technology is StateRAMP, FedRAMP, and MARS-E 2.0 Verified. Knowledge Services has statewide contracts Managed Service Provider (MSP) + Vendor Management System (VMS) Solutions for Staff Augmentation, Statement of Work, and Health and Human Services. Our other services include Workforce Management Solutions, Survey Management Solutions, Cyber Security Consulting, StateRAMP PMO, and Staffing and Recruiting Services.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
People with disabilities, veterans, and military families are encouraged to apply.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Human Resources via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Human Resources Team at HR@knowledgeservices.com or 317.806.6102.