BCT has a fully remote IT Services Engineer Level I that will be the first point of contact for customers to manage and troubleshoot, report & log the Manage Service Solutions.
SALARY OFFERED: Up to $75K depending on experience, etc.
WELLNESS/FLEXIBILITY: This client offers a fully REMOTE work model.
- Healthcare medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation, sick leave & paid holidays
- Coordinate call logging to include IN/CH/SR
- Manage the call allocation, ticket updates, first line triage & first line fix
- Prompt response to incoming emails and calls
- Oversee Logic Monitor Applications and application mailboxes
- Implement basic changes, daily checks, and customer updates IN/SR
- Drive the LM alerts, check Sophos alerts & understanding of SD's
- Process service requests plus validate daily/weekly reports
- Create and Maintain reports internal/external as required
- Develop basic Application Admin with DRUVA, Zerto, CV & Rubrik
- Proficient knowledge of Applications
- Experience with VMware like vCenter, ESX, VDS and NSX
- Background in the areas of IT Services plus customer-facing role by telephone
- Proficient with Azure, AWS, 0365, SharePoint, ITIL process & documentation skills
- Ability to interpret monitoring tools (Logic Monitor) & troubleshoot in a methodological way
- Wisdom of Disaster Recovery Solutions like Zerto and Commvault
- Skilled with backup technologies such as Rubrick, Druva, Commvault and NetBackup
- Experience with Windows Server administration (2012 – 2019)
- Understand how to troubleshoot problems from end-to-end
Apply now! Contact us at 972-267-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.