looking for a Lead Software Engineer in Test, Remote but no PST time zone. USC or GC only.Lead Software Automation Engineer in Test
Teterboro Learning CenterDEPARTMENT:
Information TechnologyREPORTS TO:
QA ManagerPurpose Of Position
Lead Software Engineer in Test will play a key role in leading the team through planning and delivering Infrastructure and Security projects including reporting and overall quality of mission critical applications and business systems. As part of a highly collaborative team, this role will interact with many technical and business resources across the enterprise.TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead a team of Software Engineers, manage work and proactively drive and support Infrastructure and security projects across multiple applications
- Provide technical guidance regarding test planning and execution.
- Collaborate with business representatives and project team in analyzing use cases and requirements.
- Analyze application logic and write complete and reusable test scripts.
- Perform black-box and white-box testing using exploratory testing techniques.
- Identify risks and prepare mitigation plans.
- Troubleshoot problems in application and system functionality and performance.
- Provide updates to project team on test execution and communicate key milestones.
10 -13 years of experience with working knowledge and proven accomplishments leading Infrastructure and security projectsKnowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments.
- Proven ability to translate requirements into test plans, test cases and scripts.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proven experience with leading Infrastructure, Security, cloud migration and upgrade projects.
- Should have hands-on experience with Infrastructure and Security projects.
- Should have working experience with Okta, Zscaler, and CrowdStrike integrations.
- Should have working experience with Azure cloud migrations, MS Office 365 and OS upgrades.
- Working experience with Azure DevOps and AS400 preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with full stack Python development environment desirable.
- Web service and other API concepts: SOAP, OData, REST etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.