At SandTech Solutions we are committed to “Enabling Success” of our client’s missions. As such, we are searching for the right candidateMinimum Clearance Required
- Active DOD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
Work Experience & Skill Requirements
- Current Security + certification is required
- 5+ years of direct experience and in-depth working knowledge of FISMA and NIST Information Security Guides
- 5+ years of experience in understanding of all aspects of systems engineering, including design and architecture.
- Demonstrated capability to identify security risks throughout information system network structures to include the Operating Systems, hardware, and various data transfer protocols.
- Effective communication and presentation skills (i.e., ability to present ideas effectively in formal and informal situations in group and individual settings).
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills (i.e., ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work, and to control and follow up to assure work completion).
- Demonstrated initiative (i.e., initiate appropriate action without being directed) and ability to work independently.
- Experience with eMASS and Xacta preferred.
The ISSE shall perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established cybersecurity standards and regulations and recommended mitigation strategies. This includes:
- Responsible for building, deploying and Patching HBSS Windows and ACAS RedHat Linux 7.9 and 8 servers.
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and patching all ePO, Security Center, and Nessus servers.
- Provides Security Center accounts for Vulnerability Managers to scan devices within ACAS.
- Experience with ACAS scan results and how to remediate vulnerability findings.
- Knowledge of the process of obtaining licenses for all HBSS ePO’s and Tenable Security Centers.
- Expertise in the process of obtaining HBSS and ACAS kickstart ISO’s from DISA.
- Extensive knowledge of building virtual servers, deploying and patching all McAfee modules via the ePO, configuring McAfee policies for each environment
- STIG’ing HBSS Windows OS, McAfee policies to comply with benchmarks, STIG’ing ACAS RHEL servers.
- Ability to Run SCAP scans on Windows and RHEL servers.
- Displays knowledge of updating RedHat 7.9 and 8 rpm’s as they are released,
- Setup RedHat yum local rpm repositories to patch offline ACAS servers.
- Deploying Rogue sensors on each subnet, Identifying Rogue subnets, and rogue endpoints.
- Able to troubleshoot Security Center and Nessus scanner issues.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
It is the policy of SandTech Solutions to provide an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, workers’ compensation status, or veteran status.Job Information Summary
Location: Pentagon, VA - Onsite
Job Type: 40 hours per week
At SandTech, our employees enjoy benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off program with paid holidays and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning assists employees with their professional goals.