IT Director Position Details
Town & Country Event Rentals is the most distinctive, elegant and sophisticated event and party rental company in Southern California! Here at Town & Country Event Rentals we are passionate about providing the highest level of knowledge on the latest trends, customer service and products to our clients. Trust, Commitment and Excellence in Service are the tenants for doing business and shows in our valued client relationships.
$130,000 - $147,565.
FLSA Status/Pay Type:
Full Time / Part Time:
IT JR Analyst
Chief Financial Officer
The IT Director will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) infrastructure, operations, and projects. The IT Director will also ensure all IT processes adhere to company polices and regulations.
Credentials and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· Proven experience as a IT Director role required.
Duties and Responsibilities
The IT Director is responsible for all aspects of Town & Country’s use of data and technology. This includes but is not limited to:
o Develop and communicate the company’s technology vision, strategy, and roadmaps.
o Collaborate with the CEO and other executives to align technology initiatives with business objectives.
o Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to drive innovation and maintain the company’s competitive position.
o Build and lead a high-performing technology organization, attracting and retaining top talent.
o Provide mentorship, coaching, and professional development opportunities to the technology team.
o Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration.
· Accountability - Maintain accountability of the company’s devices, credentials, data, licenses, and subscriptions.
o Develop and communicate the organization's information security strategy, vision, and goals.
o Develop and implement a robust cybersecurity program to detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents.
o Oversee the design and implementation of Town & Country’s security controls.
o Establish incident response plans and lead the investigation and resolution of security breaches or incidents.
o Build and manage the strategic technology infrastructure and capability roadmap(s); communicate and drive the implementation of its short-term and long-term objectives.
o Define and maintain the company's technical architecture, ensuring scalability, security, and reliability.
o Identify new technologies and platforms that also help solve technical challenges or limitations in the existing infrastructure and operations.
o Oversee the design and implementation of robust and scalable systems, applications, and platforms.
o Ensure proper infrastructure management, including cloud services, networks, and disaster recovery plans.
· Vendor/Partner Management - Evaluate, select, and manage strategic technology vendors and partners to drive business objectives.
· Compliance and Risk Management
o Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards, regulations, and data privacy requirements.
o Implement robust cybersecurity measures and risk management strategies to protect company assets and data.
o Develop and communicate the company's data strategy, vision, and roadmap.
o Lead the development and implementation of data analysis capabilities, including data mining and modeling.
o Drive the use of data to generate actionable insights and facilitate decision-making.
o Collaborate with business units to identify opportunities for data-driven process optimization and revenue generation.
o Foster a data-driven culture within the organization by promoting data literacy and analytical skills development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Advanced understanding of software development methodologies, architecture, infrastructure, data, and cybersecurity.
· Advanced experience in leading and managing technology teams.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
· Excellent strategy planning skills with a track record of driving innovation and implementing transformative technologies.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to learn and use relevant machinery and technology.
· May be evaluated on appropriate computer skills as required.