Position: System Admin
Location: Mound, MN (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months
Assist in maintaining the uptime,
access, and security of a variety of IT services in technology portfolio.
Are you challenged with installing, maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting servers, networks, MS365,
Azure and other cloud services, and other computer solutions?
Are you interested in addressing current and future systems needs from a scale, performance, and security
- General Microsoft Windows and system administration, security patching, OS upgrades, troubleshooting
problems, and ensuring maximum availability of IT equipment. Provide Level-2 support for environments.
- Schedule and perform regular systems maintenance. Includes installation and configuration of OS and
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software and hardware
- Monitor and manage backups.
- Assist with management of MS365 cloud services and Azure.
- Assist with monitoring and managing VMware cluster.
- Assist with maintaining LAN/WAN to include routing, switching in a multi-VLAN environment, DHCP, WIFI,
- Should be able to provide guidelines, best practice recommendations and resolutions. Produce technical
documentation and user documentation as required.
- Aid and perform additional administrative tasks with the guidance of experienced administrators.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of the following: MS Windows, Active directory, and Group Policies.
- Experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and client/server environments.
- General knowledge of Linux is desirable, but not required.
- General knowledge of VMware virtualization.
- General knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and teamwork competencies.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.
- Good communication proficiency with excellent teamwork orientation
- Able to travel on occasion to support manufacturing locations.
Truth Lies in Heart