Urgent requirement for Netapp Storage Engineer// Eugene-Oregon-USA/ Onsite
Netapp Storage Engineer
- Certificate/License: Certifications/diplomas such as: NetApp, Commvault
Job Description For
- Primary Skills : Netapp Storage
- Secondary Skills : Commvault Backup
- -High level of knowledge of NetApp and Commvault required
- -Working knowledge of PowerShell
- -Knowledge of the Microsoft operating systems for servers and other Microsoft products
- -Knowledge of the differences between clustering and load balancing
- -Knowledge of the positive and negative aspects of various server disk configurations (none, mirror, RAID 5, etc.)
- -Knowledge of the connectivity options for centralized storage (iSCSI, CIFS and NFS, fiber channel)
- -Blade server technology as well as standalone servers
- -Knowledge of how to protect a server from both internal and external attack
- -A working understanding of the change management process.
- - Excellent problem troubleshooting skills
- -Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- -Provide superior service, communicating clearly with Optum PNW IT and Clinical staff
- - PowerShell automation
- -Ability to identify, plan (including cost estimates) and implement new technologies and projects
- -Ability to do capacity planning and implementation
- -Set up backup/restores of systems, identify, and install patches, and create and maintain documentation.
- -Ability to recover servers from different kinds of failures with minimal downtime/data loss
- -Ability to troubleshoot and recover a degraded or failed server cluster
- -Ability to negotiate final server specifications based on vendor/project criteria
- -Ability to manage projects and do appropriate documentation
- -Ability to develop and maintain good vendor and business partner relationships
- -Ability to discuss technical issues at differing levels of understanding
- -Able to work independently and in a team environment
- -Able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required or comparable experience.
- Experience: Minimum of five years of engineering experience focused heavily on designing, planning, implementing, and maintaining NetApp storage arrays, Commvault Backup Solutions\Appliances. Experience with: PowerShell, Cohesity storage, TCP/IP; Active Directory; Microsoft operating systems. Familiar with a variety of monitoring tools.
Apptad offers strategic consulting, enterprise information management and digital transformation services. With globally connected offices in US and India along with a team of trained and certified IT resources, Apptad ensures quick and effective delivery to its customers.Apptad is relentlessly reinventing the outlook of how companies leverage data.
With an effort to enable our customers the ability to solve biggest problems within their organization.We perceive our clients’ problems and respond with custom solutions instead of handing over boilerplate responses.
We listen carefully to the needs of our clients so that we know what’s important for their business and can design a customized solution for their business.
As a firm, we believe in constantly upgrading ourselves and improving our solutions to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
Accountability and Ethics:
We believe in taking our commitments as seriously as our customers and living up to them while building trust for a long term business relationship.