Are you ready to join a growing company and begin your next career path? La Jolla Logic is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst/NQV II
with 2+ years of experience to join our team!
NOTE: You must have a Navy Qualified Validator Level II certification.
The salary range is $80,000 - $120,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.Responsibilities
- Operate all aspects of Information Systems (IS) data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures
- Implement data network security measures; operate and monitor network intrusion detection and forensic systems; conduct IS security incident handling
- Support Continuity of Operations Plan/Disaster Recovery (COOP/DR) plans, and perform certification of IS and networks. Perform other information security duties including operation of Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) and maintenance of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and related security operations
- Perform defensive cyber operation duties including, but not limited to, ensuring workstation and server compliancy with HBSS requirements
- Identify cybersecurity incidents using HBSS, Tenable Security Center, RedSeal, McAfee Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM), and other automated tools; operating Imperva Web Application and Database firewalls
- Performing forensics and remedial action on cybersecurity incidents
- Report defensive cyber operations statistics
- Navy Qualified Validator Level II certification
- 2-5 years practical experience in cybersecurity role
- High School Diploma
- DoD IAM/IAT Level II (Security+ CE)
- Navy IT sites, systems, and infrastructure
- Secret Security Clearance
- Travel up to 20%
About La Jolla Logic
- Validator activities for at least one RMF Security Authorization Package within the last year
- Knowledge of the steps associated with developing a Security Assessment Plan (SAP), and the associated validation procedures
- Experience in all RMF Steps
La Jolla Logic (LJL) is an advanced technology and information system security solutions firm founded in 2011 in San Diego, CA. LJL's mission is to provide reliable, high-quality, and best value advanced technology, specialty cybersecurity, engineering, and Development Security and Operations (DevSecOps) driven solutions to Department of Defense and commercial customers. LJL specializes in rapidly assessing, developing, and fielding/implementing advanced, secure technologies for DoD systems, including application of data analytics through Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Cross Domain/high assurance systems enforcing mandatory access controls.
La Jolla Logic recently joined forces with Boecore and the opportunities are endless! Boecore is an aerospace and defense engineering company headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO that delivers engineering solutions in support of operational system development, fielding, and mission operations for the Space Force, Air Force, Missile Defense, and other DoD clients.Over The Years Both LJL And Boecore Have Been Recognized For Its Leadership And Its Workplace Culture Through Numerous Awards, To Include
Currently LJL Has a Competitive Compensation Package That Includes
- San Diego Business Journal (SDBJ) 2021 Women of Influence in Technology 2021
- SDBJ 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2020
- Union Tribune San Diego's Top Workplaces 2021
- Best Places to Work in San Diego (6 Years in a Row!) 2016-2022
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2020-2022
- 2020 Propatria Award – Extraordinary Employer Support
- Colorado Springs Business Alliance Company of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- DoD Nunn-Perry Mentor Protégé Award
- Colorado ESGR Above and Beyond Award
- Colorado ESGR Pro Patria Award
- Best Workplaces in Colorado Springs 2017 and 2021
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K Matching
- Educational Reimbursement
- Extensive PTO for Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Together La Jolla Logic and Boecore care deeply about the employee experience and employees’ career development.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should notify HR at email@example.com.
La Jolla Logic, a Boecore Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. La Jolla Logic makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.