LeadStack Inc. is an award-winning, one of the nation’s fastest-growing, certified minority-owned (MBE) staffing services provider of contingent workforce. As a recognized industry leader in contingent workforce solutions and Certified as a Great Place to Work, we’re proud to partner with some of the most admired Fortune 500 brands in the world.Title: Security Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States (Remote)
Duration: 2+ Months
*REMOTE* M-F, 8-5pm. (May require overtime and weekend shifts.) Job Description:
- The Security Analyst will be responsible for provisioning access to enterprise systems.
- This will be accomplished by maintaining a high degree of focus on customer service.
- He or she will be responsible for ensuring compliance with governmental, industry, and departmental regulations and controls.
- This individual must be trustworthy and responsible for maintaining secure and confidential information and/or data of a sensitive nature.
- He or she must be familiar with specific IT - Identity & Access Management guidelines and policies and possess a serious commitment to accuracy and quality.
- The person in this position must maintain and be able to present information in professional, well-written formats, and have the ability to pay very close attention to detail.
- The person in this position must be able to work independently. He or she may be called upon to assist in ways to improve data access protection while protecting Client’s reputation.
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience in IT, Identity & Access Management, Information Security, or other Provisioning Systems
- EPIC provisioning strongly desirable
- Demonstrates integrity, analytical competence, troubleshooting skills, team skills, and flexibility.
- Requires interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Have strong Windows & Clinical Application skills.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively writes or articulates thoughts, ideas, and documentation.
- Abide by all JCAHO and HIPAA regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Performs assignments while demonstrating a sense of urgency as needed.
- Handle all Access Control requests according to Medical Center processes and procedures.
- Strong self-management skills with ability to organize, plan, and juggle multiple priorities and assignments to maximize productivity.
- Team oriented, active participant in team and project meetings.
- Job may be requiring working overtime and weekend shifts.
- Demonstrated judgment to delegate / escalate issues appropriately.
- The flexibility to orient and work at all Client’s Health locations
- Associate’s degree in related area
To know more about current opportunities at LeadStack, please visit us at https://leadstackinc.com/careers/
Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on 408-381-2480 or send an email on Nishanth.email@example.com