Please find attached Job Description. If you are interested please do share with me your updated resume or call me on "3025492448".
Title:- Network Security Specialist
Location:- Boca Raton, FL
Duration:- 12+ Months
Visa:- Citizen, GC
Interview Mode:- Video
Network Security Specialist
Boca Raton, Florida - Onsite - Local Candidates only under 60 min Commute
Interviews: In the event an interview is requested, in-person interviews will be conducted at the Tolls Data Center, 7941 Glades Rd., Boca Raton, Florida, 33434.
Telecommuting: Telecommuting is not an option for this position.
This is NOT a remote position.
This position will be located at the Tolls Data Center, 7941 Glades Rd., Boca Raton, FL 33434.MUST BE ONSITE DAY 1 --- NO EXEPTIONS
Job Title: Network Security Specialist
The Network Security Engineer will provide leadership to the organization by providing network security solutions to ensure the stability, performance and security of all corporate data, cloud, wireless, and voice network services. This is achieved by leading the efforts to plan, design, install, support, secure and optimize all security network hardware, software, and communication links across the entire organization.Duties And Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in planning, deployment and management of network security infrastructure.
- Proven skills on administration of Windows Server and Linux/Unix environments and data network operating systems.
- Perform complex tasks relating to the security and data network operations, installation, and/or maintenance for local, cloud, and off-site remote locations.
- Expertise with PCI-DSS, NIST, and ISO 27001 standards.
- Expertise in the implementation and maintenance of Check Point technologies.
- Experience in data network administration including design, maintenance and security in a Corporate IT environment.
- Proven skills on monitoring security audit and security system logs for system and network anomalies.
- Experience with TCP/IP, all routing technologies, VPN, SD-WAN, CLOUD, VOIP, and wireless technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with a variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge.
- Ability to document complex environments and create standard operational procedures.
- Capacity to create diagrams and document configuration.
- Project time management skills to manage activity definition, sequencing, duration, estimation, development and schedule control.
- Strong customer service skills to deliver quality results in a demanding environment.
- Individual must interact extensively with all levels of management and is required to act in a professional and confident manner.
- Strong writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers, managers, and technical staff.
- Oversee efficient operational delivery of third-party service providers.
: The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- At least 7 years of demonstrated experience in management and deployment of Check Point products, Wireless IDS/IPS solutions, WAF, Tripwire, and centralized logging solutions.
- At least 7 years of proven experience in data network management using Brocade, and or Cisco switches and routers (strong background).
- Current experience leading medium/large scale network security projects such as implementations, migrations and upgrades.
- Experience leading both as a mentor and as a subject matter expert (SME) to the business and other team engineers.
- Installation, configuration, upgrades and maintenance of all Network Security Infrastructure such as firewalls, IPS/IDS systems, log servers, WAF, etc.
- Maintenance of the LAN and WAN environments and related equipment such as routers, switches, etc.
- Provide Subject Matter expertise in the areas of Network Security, Security Methodology and Compliance (as it to network security.)
- Determines and implements best practice for network and security operations.
- Ensures that network related policies and security procedures are enforced.
- Critical team member in evaluating and implementing new services and technologies.
- Teams with staff members providing effective solutions to current and future technology initiatives
- Maintain all documentation, diagrams and spreadsheets for the corporate network environment to current levels
- Provides support and troubleshoots network related problems
- "7x24" availability during on-call duties
- Coordinate with IT staff, vendors and manufacturers to resolve complex issues
Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields.Certifications:
CISSP, PCIP, CCNA, CCSA, CCSE and/or other related security certificationsExperience:
7 to 10 yearsGaurav Verma
Talent Acquisition -North America
In my absence please reach out to Mr. Harish Sharma at email@example.com & 302-721-6151