Role: Senior Systems Engineer VMware VDI
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Skills & Responsibilities
- High level of knowledge in VDI Horizon, PowerShell, Storage
- Knowledge of the Microsoft operating systems for servers and other Microsoft products
- Knowledge of the differences between clustering and load balancing
- Knowledge of the positive and negative aspects of various server disk configurations (none, mirror, RAID 5, etc.)
- Knowledge of the connectivity options for centralized storage (iSCSI, CIFS and NFS, fiber channel)
- Blade server technology as well as standalone servers
- Knowledge of how to protect a server from both internal and external attack
- Working understanding of the change management process
- Ability to negotiate final server specifications based on vendor/project criteria
- Manage multiple tasks at once
: Minimum of five years of engineering experience focused heavily on designing, planning, implementing, and maintaining secure server environments. Experience with: Powershell, VDI Horizon, Cohesity\NetApp storage, TCP/IP; Active Directory; Exchange; DHCP/DNS; Microsoft operating systems. Familiar with a variety of server monitoring tools
Certificate/License: Certifications/diplomas such as: VMWare, Microsoft, NetApp
Education: Bachelor's Degree required or comparable experience
Appian Infotech Inc.
Contact No : (276) 910-0132
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
WebSite : www.appianinfotech.com
Apptad offers strategic consulting, enterprise information management and digital transformation services. With globally connected offices in US and India along with a team of trained and certified IT resources, Apptad ensures quick and effective delivery to its customers.Apptad is relentlessly reinventing the outlook of how companies leverage data.
With an effort to enable our customers the ability to solve biggest problems within their organization.We perceive our clients’ problems and respond with custom solutions instead of handing over boilerplate responses.
We listen carefully to the needs of our clients so that we know what’s important for their business and can design a customized solution for their business.
As a firm, we believe in constantly upgrading ourselves and improving our solutions to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
Accountability and Ethics:
We believe in taking our commitments as seriously as our customers and living up to them while building trust for a long term business relationship.