Do you want to establish your career with the first nationwide managed technology solutions provider?
As our company continues to flourish and grow, we are looking for leaders who can channel that abundant growth into innovation for the future. Meriplex is looking for a VP, Contract Service Delivery to oversee the project management organization, internal and external projects, and our customer engagement team related to contract activations, true-ups, and cancellations in order to drive business and overall client satisfaction. Utilizing executive management and communication skills, you will act as the steward of the business in managing client and Senior Executive expectations in meeting the needs of the client for both monthly and non-recurring type contractual activities to support Company initiatives driving revenue growth.
Meriplex is a managed technology solutions provider that enables transformation by combining secure, innovative technology with advanced expertise. As a trusted partner, we deliver business-driven solutions that provide the scalability and support needed to power growth for organizations.
In this position, you will:
· Collaborate with senior leaders to drive annual revenue operations planning cycles and alignment across cross-functional businesses.
· Manage revenue growth strategy and execution in partnering with Sales and Operations in driving customer success to support Company initiatives.
· Build, develop, and manage a diverse team of high-performing managers: Build and maintain a world-class, inclusive, diverse, high-performing team by driving effective client onboarding/activations, client customer interaction on projects, and contract management within the Operational System driving accurate billing to clients.
· Provide analysis on MRR and NRR understanding the key metrics of the business related to new contracts, contract modifications, and contract cancellations.
· Develop and influence new processes and technologies that optimize the path for supporting the revenue growth of the businesses including organic and inorganic revenue growth.
· Develop and nurture cross-functional partnerships across the entire Sales organization which impact overall customer success and drives customer retention & revenue growth.
· Lead cross-functional teams in the design, selection and implementation of solutions for both internal and external clients.
· Collaborate with stakeholders in operations, client deployment/activations, sales and other support group functions to design and execute organizational and process improvements.
· Optimize core business processes, introduce innovative ideas, and foster operational excellence across the organization.
· Drive effective collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders across all functional business areas.
· Serve as the customer advocate by ensuring implemented business solutions meet the needs of the organization.
· Develop common PMO processes, tools, and project governance to be leveraged on all projects.
· Develop and maintain KPIs and metrics that measure productivity, profitability and efficiencies in driving monthly revenue production for the company.
· Drive knowledge/best practice sharing and collaboration across IT.
· Monitor and report on various projects to keep stakeholders informed of the progress.
· Develop executive level briefing material and associated analytics on project progress.
· Interview, hire, coach, train and develop staff. This includes, but not limited to, employee development, staff evaluations, and performance management of assigned staff.
· Help stakeholders turn ideas into solutions.
· Drive effective revenue operational management for MSP and Telecommunication Operations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
· Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
· Comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization, customers, and all other external stakeholders.
· Strong communication and relationship building skills at senior levels, with the ability to interpret and summarize data to help management achieve strategic and operational goals.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Superior presentation and public speaking abilities.
· Proven ability to effectively collaborate to produce results.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications:
· 10+ years of experience of project management and customer interaction activities is required.
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
· Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
· Proven leadership and interpersonal skills to coach, motivate, develop and manage a team.
· Experience leading cross-disciplinary, cross-functional projects to drive business process change affecting multiple business units
· Standard Meriplex business hours of Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
· Estimated 30% travel required.
Sedentary Work – Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job