People Architects is excited to recruit a Director of Information Systems for our partner, Handyman Connection.
At Handyman Connection, we focus on one thing: consistent delivery of first-class craftsmanship and superior customer service. It’s that simple. Whatever your home improvement project – whether you need something installed, built, repaired or maintained – we have the experts to get the job done right, every time. We are currently recruiting for our new Director of Technology at Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well-established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality workmanship.
- Serve as Point of Contact for all Dispatch Service, Training and Technical related requirements. This role does not manage a team and is the sole point of contact for franchisees and their staff.
- This is a hands-on position that requires solid technical experience combined with strategic leadership to improve current processes and future growth.
- Provide Budgeting and Planning to build, forecast, manage budget for technology.
- Provide technical assistance and act as general technical liaison for Franchisees and their staff
- Serve as technical liaison to our vendors through answering technical questions, guidance and solutions.
- Abide by Handyman Connection’s policies and procedures.
- Lead general security measures and updates. Monitor systems and manage access to information as required.
- Procurement - own the entire technology procurement process including vendor negotiation and licensing.
- Perform maintenance on domain, email/phone system, and other systems and software.
- Act as a single point of contact for all inquiries relating to systems and software.
- Identify opportunities to help streamline processes and upgrade systems.
Knowledge/ Skills: needed for success in this role:
- 5+ years of Dynamics 365 CRM, Dispatch, Azure or related experience (at a subject matter expert level).
- Bachelor's degree or Technical Degree preferred but not required.
- Strong technical acumen with ability to communicate to vendors, coders and staff.
- Experience or interest in the construction industry.
- Ability to travel to national offices as needed (up to 20% of the time).
- Medical, Dental Vision
- 401K, 100% vested from day one of employment
- PTO- 2 weeks to start
The base range for this position is $115,000- $135,000 commensurate with experience. In addition, there's a comprehensive benefits package and bonus structure in place.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.